24M Switch looking for a very mean Fitness Mistress...

Justintime12354

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 10, 2017
I'm usually pretty dominant (as you would definitely see from my profile), and while I like it, I found myself in moods where I would rather enjoy receiving the verbal abuse and humiliation, rather than dish it out. Besides, domming takes a lot of effort. I think I'd rather take some time to kneel to a strong and mean Mistress.

On top of my interests changing a bit, I've put on some summer chub. I won't say that I'm fat quite yet, but I'm definitely not in shape. I'd like to change that. After all, what kind of Dom would I be if I was just some fat fuck? Maybe I need a superior woman to literally whip me into shape.

Are you the Mistress that can kill two birds with one stone?

I'm looking for a fairly experienced Domme that isn't just looking to make my asshole gape. I've never put anything up there, and I'd rather not start. What I'm looking for is a Domme that's more interested in degrading, humiliating, and not afraid to put me to work. I want you to control what I eat. I want you to set up exercise regiments as cruel and vigorous as you'd like. I want you to control my orgasms until you permit it, perhaps use them as rewards for completing my tasks. Of course, it's a big plus if you're well versed in nutrition.

Most importantly, I want you to treat me like shit the whole time. Make fun of my weight, looks, existence, whatever. You can be as mean and vulgar as you'd like. Mold me into your perfectly fit slave.

If you're a somewhat experienced Mistress looking for a unique challenge, or you're just mean and cruel Goddess that wants to work a subject to absolute exhaustion, I'd love to hear from you!

My kik is justintime12354, the same as it is here. Female Dommes only, please.

Featured Threads

New Personals