The Ongoing Wardrobe Control game

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
The following is a form of clothing control I have developed over the years, I have used something similar a couple of times while on holiday with sub friends where it works really well. It can be adapted and customised in various ways to suit your situation.

The basic set up is this, you have to earn your clothing. This includes everything you wear, your whole wardrobe will have a cost attached to each item, you must then use credits that you earn in various ways to buy your clothes to wear. Each item purchase lasts for 12 hours when you must either remove the item or pay for another wearing. No credit is given for shorter periods. By sticking to the rules some really fun clothing choices can come up, and some dilemmas too.

To keep it as simple as possible I have set the cost of clothing in broad groups so it varies depending on how effective it is at covering you up.

Day wear;
Dress 25
Long skirt 15
Pants, regular shorts 15
Shirt, blouse, etc 15
Mini skirt 10
Tank top, crop tops 10
Short shorts 10

Sleep wear;
Nightie, pajamas, etc 30
Revealing, teddy, negligee, etc 15

Underwear;
Panties 30
Bra 30

Other items;
Shoes and socks no cost
Stockings no cost (no pantyhose allowed)

Earning credits:
This part really is up to you and depends entirely on circumstances but it really does work best with a partner or at least someone to monitor your earning and spending.
On my holiday trips the subs earned credit by performing various services, errands and even domestic chores. Regardless of your method I find keeping the earning potential to less than 50 credits a day works best. To keep track I used a simple notebook adding credits in when completed and deducting credits when clothing withdrawals were made.

If anyone wants more info or help setting this up just let me know.

Last edited:

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
Solo version

After a few requests I have developed a semi-supervised or solo version of this game.

To play you will need some play money, Monopoly money is perfect. You begin with $50 in credit, the rest is kept as in Monopoly in the bank. This is to be kept separate from your earnings bag.

In this version you earn money by taking photos of yourself and posting them here on Kinktalk in an album or by sending to your supervisor.
The photos increase in value in the following way;
Full body, bra and panties $10
Full body, panties only $15
Full body nude $20
Close up boobs $20
Close up vagina $30
Photo performing some task, masturbating, pegs or tied boobs etc. $50

To ensure no cheating each photo must have an earnings label, this is a note held in view with the date, your kt name and the amount you expect to earn from it.

You keep your earnings in a plastic snap lock bag, this is your kitty. Keep it in your underwear drawer, each time you add a money earning photo add the alloted amount from the bank to your kitty. When you want to put something on take the required amount out of the kitty and put it back in the bank.

To purchase any item you must have enough in the kitty, the only exception to this rule is work clothing. As work clothing is an essential and if you don't have enough money, it can be taken but only as a debt. Depending on the item (as in the table below) you can owe your kitty that amount, write out an IOU and place it in the kitty. Debts must be recovered as soon as possible.
Otherwise every day you can only wear what you can afford. An item counts as worn as soon as you put it on so choose carefully, all items last for 12 hours after which you must pay to keep them on or take them off.

Day wear;
Dress $25
Uniform $25
Long skirt $15
Pants, regular shorts $15
Shirt, blouse, etc $15
Coat or jacket $15
Mini skirt $10
Tank top, crop tops $10
Short shorts $10

Sleep wear;
Nightie, pajamas, etc $30
Revealing, teddy, negligee, etc $15

Underwear;
Panties $30
Bra $30

Other items;
Shoes and socks no cost
Stockings no cost (no pantyhose allowed)

If you would like to play please register your interest here in this thread so everyone will know to watch out for you.
If you would like to be a supervisor or if you want to play and need a supervisor you can also register here or contact me direct.

Last edited:

alja

Kinky Newbie
  • Lesbian
  • Female
  • Switch
Sep 25, 2015
Just found this thread by chance today. I'd love to play, but I'm too chicken. I would be a supervisor to any girl if need be. Just contact me if you're interested.

Reactions: BowToMeBitch

Randy 91

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • M2F
  • Dominant
Jun 23, 2021
Hi,

I like the concept of droptoken's clothing game, and have always found it a great way to dominate someone from a geographic distance. It's a great way to play dom/sub, and you can modify the parameters as necessary.

Are there any F Subs who would be interested in being dominated along these lines? (Not looking for M, CD's etc.) If so, how do you fantasize about being told how to dress? If interested, drop me a message. Thanks.

crocro0000

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 7, 2021
Hi I can be supervisor anytime anywhere; you can find me on kik: MARVELous_Cris

Featured Threads

New Personals