(UK) London: M/Slave/30 (household) seeks F/Dom/All ages ~ Slut seeking harsh Mistress

Sexuality
Straight
Orientation
Slave
Region
U.K. & Ireland

subslut84

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Nov 23, 2015
30 year old slave male seeking a dominant female of any age

Hi my name is Jonny I am 30 from London. I live alone and have been in this life style now for around eights years on and off. Looking to get back into the scene after a short while away working.

I am submissive, obedient and kinky looking to chat and meet a new Mistress to hopefully serve. Very genuine honest and sincere with a gsoh.

I like to try new things and love being humiliated and degraded. Hoping to find one Mistress to serve regularly and I'm eager and willing to prove my worth.

I can be found on cam via Skype or on kik too. Ideally i'd love to meet someone fairly local to me and start something real time. I know this is something that will only occur in time but if not I also love to serve on cam.

I have many kinks and fetishes and my ideal Mistress would be experienced, strict and harsh.

Please message me Ladies,

Thank you

• Kinks:
Mistress, femdom, a2m, piss, toilet, food play, toys, anal, spit, humiliation, degradation, cbt, condom, edging, spanking, xd, slave

• Experience:
I have around eight years experience with the first two years more successful real time. My ex girlfriend was dominant and ultimately led me into this lifestyle.

Since then mostly online and cam via Skype (subslut84)

I would say I'm somewhat experienced but always can learn and try more.

• Limits:
Sounding/catheters, vomit, illegal, animals, blood, scarring

Attachments

• GetAttachment.jpg
    GetAttachment.jpg
    3.7 KB · Views: 22

Featured Threads

New Personals