Crossdressing Idea Requests

JustAGuy

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
May 24, 2011
Hey all,

I'm a 6'4", ~230lb male with a 4.5" cock (when erect) and I have a severe humiliation fetish. As I've explored it I've discovered that being forced to dress in women's clothing is a completely emasculating and humiliating experience, but unfortunately something that doesn't happen a lot in my life (the last gf I had that made me wear her panties for her amusement was over 10 years ago).

I can always go and put my current gf's panties on when she's not around (she's not very kinky and doesn't know how in-depth my fetish is), but it's not as exciting or imaginative as having others direct me. I'd like to ask the community for suggestions of outfits or other feminizations that would be designed to completely emasculate and humiliate me, but still be something that I can slip in and out of fairly easily (to avoid being caught in real life).

Thank you all for your time,

JustAGuy

Jari

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jan 27, 2011
You are no longer allowed to pee while standing. You will pull down your pants and underwear to your ankles and sit down to pee. You are not allowed to use a urinal or pee in the shower.

Featured Threads

New Personals