UK festival female clothing control idea

jazzyj

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 25, 2010
This is an idea I posted on getdare but i think it's equally applicable here...

While at a festival recently, I had an idea for some festival fun...

Quite simply, in return for my taking a girl to a music festival, paying for the tickets and everything else, she would allow me to control her clothing for the duration of the festival.

How does this sound? I've no real idea of how to proceed, how to find the right girl and what the potential problems might be. I'd really appreciate any thoughts, insight or suggestions! If you're female and even vaguely interested in this then please get in touch. I've done nothing like this before so really appreciate all the help I can get!

Many thanks

archie21

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 24, 2010
Obviously you need a girl... so do you have the tickets for the festival....?
or are you looking for the girl first.... ?
you will have to satisfy thaat you are genuine as well.

okay you have done all that you have found your girl and she has agreed to your conditions for you taking her to the festival... so make a list of what you would like to see her walk around the festival dressed in... get to know what she likes as well.. find out what she has got to dress in...

I took a girl to a festival and dared her to strip out of her dress to her bra and panties... she said, no it wasn't going to happen and then ten minutes or so later she disappeared to the toilets, when she returned she had the front of the dress undone below her breasts and then handed me her underwear... and remained dressed like so for the rest of the day... it was so horny watching her dancing like that knowing that if she as much as slipped she would show the lot.

So discuss it.... hope this helps.

jazzyj

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 25, 2010
Thanks Archie for your long reply.

At the moment the main obstacle would seem to be finding a potential girl. Your advice on what to do after finding her is in line with what I was thinking. I want her to be happy and comfortable with the arrangement. I'd supply any clothing that was required and the outfits would be by mutual agreement.

Do you have any idea where I might look for a suitable girl?

Thanks!

archie21

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 24, 2010
yes well now thats the awkward bit.... you don't just want any girl.. you want a girl who is interested in free festival tickets, likes the music at the festival and also enjoys being nude in public (or almost). I assume you are not getting takers on get dare?

The problem is that any girl is going to figure all you want to do is get in her pants.... (you are male this is the natural reaction of any female.)

I would suggest trawling the social network sites and search the festival page on lets say facebook... there will be one unless it's an obscure fest. Next go through the list of people who are on there who are looking for tickets (if it's sold out) and find a girl who has a kinky things she likes to do... even if it's only walking barefoot in mud... it's a starting point............ other wise try finding a nice girl you can get to know and see what her kinks are.... the girl I mentioned before, her friend liked to drive minus any underwear and in the smallest items she could find or anything she could get away with... one evening we all went out and she drove round in a smile and a painted on bikini top... it was her kink....

Featured Threads

New Personals