Mistress brings pussyboy to the sex shop

mistressandboy

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Oct 19, 2017
You ask me to wear a short and a t-shirt, nothing else. You’re wearing a short, sexy dress, a panty and high heels. We leave my place with our bikes, going downtown. It’s the beginning of the evening. You lead me to the sex shop, and once we get in, a sales girl comes to us and say « Oh, it’s Mistress and her pussyboy! Right on time, as planned!», very loud and in front of everyone. There are some clients. Two couples, one girl, and also the 3 employees. The girl gives you a collar just like this, and a leash.

You put the collar around my neck, close it very tight, clip the leash to it and tell me:

« Honey, I never saw a bitch wearing a short or a t-shirt…. ». Everybody is watching. I shyly start to remove my t-shirt, then give it to you. You put it in your bag. I then remove my shorts, socks and shoes. I’m naked. I start to have an erection because I’m too excited. You put everything in your bag, and in exchange you give me the cage.

« Put it on. You’re a bitch, you’re not supposed to get hard. » I cannot, because I’m getting even harder, so the girl brings you a bottle of very cold water. You pour it on my chest until it flows down to my penis. You go lower and lower, until you’re just pouring water on my penis. It start to get soft, so I immediately put on the cage, because I know I can get hard again in less than a second. Once it’s in place, you put the padlock and close it. « I left the keys at home. I wouldn’t want to lose them! ». The girl comes back with a new pack, that you open, and there are chains to put to the wrists and ankles « Here Mistress, so the bitch doesn’t escape! » You put everything on me and tie it to the collar as well.

« Ehm, bitch.. since when are you walking on 2 legs??? Get on the floor, now!! » I obey: I get to the floor on all four. I can hear the other clients start laughing, saying things like « wow, that guy is such a slut ». With the leash you start walking me in the shop. You make sure to bring me close to everyone around. The girl that came alone asks if she can « Caress your bitch », you say « Yes, but only the back, or scratch his belly ». She starts on my back, and when she arrives close to my butt cheeks you say « You can also smack his ass, he’s behaved wrong a couple of times lately, he deserves a punishment ». So she starts slapping my ass. After a while, she stops. You ask me « So bitch, how many slaps did the nice lady give you? »

« I don’t know Mistress, I didn’t count. »

« Well, now you will count out loud!! » and to the girl « Go again ». She starts again, and every slap chez gives, me, I count out loud. Until 12. She stops. « Bad boy, bad bitch! You don’t even thank the lady? She’s a complete stranger and she’s nice enough to care about you? You could at least say thank you! » I thank her, but it’s too late. You give me slaps in the face and ask her to start again. This time I count, up to 20, and then thank her loud and clear.

You keep walking me around the shop. Every person present has a turn of slapping my ass. My butt cheeks start to turn red. It’s getting late, we’re almost at closing time, so the vendors ask all clients to leave. The others leave, and the girl that first came tells her colleagues that they can go, she will close the shop tonight. When everybody is gone, she locks the door and tells you « So, ready? » You say yes and walk me to the back-store with her. You tie me up to a pole, with the leash, so I cannot move more than 1-2 meters around and you both leave me in the dark, there. I can hear you giggling and talking, but nothing clear. You come back 10 minutes later and turn on the light. You are still wearing the same dress and heels, but the girl is naked, only wearing shoes, and she has a strap-on around her waist. You bring a bed on wheels close to me and both of you lie on the bed. You start kissing, caressing your bodies. She lifts your dress to touch your thighs, caresses your inner thigh from the knees up to your panty. You touch her boobs while kissing her. I start to moan. I’m getting hard in the cage and it hurts. After lots of kissing, she stands on her knees, grabs you by the hair and brings your mouth to the dildo « Poor Mistress, you forgot what sucking a real dick is by always being with that locked bitch! » And you start sucking, and with your hands, you touch her butt, and go between her legs to touch her lips and clit. She’s so wet, you can put 2 fingers in her right away, get them so so wet, and then take a break from the dildo to taste her.

Discover the end of the story here

Featured Threads

New Personals