mistresses_slave

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 12, 2014
Anal Whore

Would like to enrol as a Student. Male, fit, ANAL slut and very few limits. Very obedient and respectful.
KIK: johnny_boy772

Brycegd

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 27, 2015
My kik is bryce12329 anyone want to be a slave msg me i like dingering blow jobs to house hold items i dont like blood or extreme

Moot Muncher

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 28, 2015
Looking for some women to have some fun with on kik ;) add me on kik or pm me if you're keen ;) kik - Timmy1er

linked

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 9, 2014
add me jumbo05, I don't care if you are a guy girl or other, just add me and tell me what you want, whether it be trade pics which im down for at any time or you want to dominate/be dominated

Ooof10

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jul 12, 2014
Kik slave here

Im an 18 male kik slave for anyone. I will serve anyone. Kik me: Yeahson13

ricknox

Kinky Newbie
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Submissive
Oct 27, 2014
21/m for Dominance and humiliation

Hey all.
I would like to get from you guys humiliating dares and rules to follow. Ask me anything that will help you make me more sub/slave.
Thanks! Kik is windsurfer21.

Limits: scat, blood, permanent marks, cross dressing, public, exposure

Last edited:

satedsant

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Sep 21, 2014
Hello, I'm a submissive male looking for a dominant woman. Not exactly a rarity on this site, but I hope you'll give me a chance. I enjoy teasing and denial, cbt, humiliation, chastity, begging, and just generally talking dirty. I've been curious about the other side of the equation lately, though, so if anyone is interested in a more low-key master, I'd be open to that as well.

Kik is sanesant, looking forward to hearing from you

vir1985

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Sep 12, 2014
Hello,I am a sub male looking to get into becoming a humiliation slave for a willing master.
I am not interested in the short term or people only after pictures
What I do want is somebody to humiliate me in new and inventive ways over a long term period. Make me act like a pervert and explore my fetishes. Not just repeat the same tasks over and over.
Fetishes include, humiliation, cuckolding, verbal humiliation, degradation, self-humiliation, asking permission, life rules.
Dislikes, Scat, Family, cum eating, pics/video (at the start), face pics, anything that would lead to me being found out.
if interested add me on kik => GreekExtremeDude

Miistermayhem

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Jan 31, 2015
Kik slave

22 white male looking for a male dom through kik. Very little I wont do. You tell me what you want to see over kik and I send pictures to you and ask for the next task. Willing to do anal (toys or house hold objects), cum shots/eating, some public stuff, sounding and anything else is up for discussion. No blood, piss, scat or mutilation. PLEASE contact me through kik so we can start this. Love to be told what to do in the sexual aspect.
Kik: miistermayhem

ricknox

Kinky Newbie
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Submissive
Oct 27, 2014
21 yo male for humiliation and ownership

Hey all.
I would like to get from you guys humiliating dares and rules to follow. Ask me anything that will help you make me more sub/slave.
Thanks! Kik is windsurfer21.

Limits: scat, blood, permanent marks, cross dressing, public, exposure

Miistermayhem

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Jan 31, 2015
22 white male looking for a male dom through kik. Very little I wont do. You tell me what you want to see over kik and I send pictures to you and ask for the next task. Willing to do anal (toys or house hold objects), cum shots/eating, some public stuff, sounding and anything else is up for discussion. No blood, piss, scat or mutilation. PLEASE contact me through kik so we can start this. Love to be told what to do in the sexual aspect.
Kik: miistermayhem
No longer looking, found someone who will be a great pair

DrOvercum

Distinguished Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Nov 20, 2014
TOY WITH ME (please!)

For the next seven hours following posting of this message, I will obey ALL messages to beat my own balls. As soon as I get any message I will stop what I am doing, pull out my balls, and beat them for you.

I hope you enjoy the power and pleasure -

KIK = DrOvercum

Text me a number between 1 and 50 and I will hit my balls HARD that number of times.

OR text me the word SQUEEZE and a number between 1 and 50 and I will squeeze them hard that many times.

If I don't respond quickly enough you may ask me to DOUBLE the punishment.

Thank you to all who respond.

Football fans: need a little extra amusement while watching the Superbowl?
KIK = DrOvercum

Last edited:

dam4u

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 1, 2014
Need a female slave. no experience needed. I am willing to train. Kik me at dom4.u and give me your age and limits.

7evan

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Nov 26, 2013
Kik = 7evan, bored at work looking for a mistress to give me tasks

slavebrian

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Feb 2, 2015
Bphoton93 I want a Mistress. Female or male. If male you can pretend to be a female.

here.to.entertain

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jun 11, 2013
here.to.entertain To be honest, I'm not going to exchange pictures right off with someone I've just started talking to. But I will report back.

Featured Threads

New Personals