Corsets?

jimmys devoted

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
May 8, 2008
So this is my one true fetish. I Love corsets.
Sadly, I only own one, due to my lack of money.

Corsets, for me, bring to mind the time when women could get away with anything, by just propping their breasts up a little higher.
I have back problems. Ever since I was a kid, I've had trouble with standing up straight. Corsets help with that.
I also have breast problems. When I was 16, mine grew fast, leaving stretch marks and an unpleasant shape. Corsets prop them up which alleviates stress on them. It also creates a nice amount of cleavage.

There's nothing sexier than a corset, IMHO. Unless your skinny enough not to need it.

Ghost

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
May 6, 2008
NY, state
My ex... use to have a Corsets
so from the point of view of a guy

Let me tell you.. that is soooooo sexy....
she use to have two.. one that barely cover her... allowing me to see her
abdomen and sexy shoulders and other that allow me to see...

more from the top part.:p

tempered_sugar

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
May 6, 2008
I think I was born in the wrong time, if i was born in the Resteration period or the Renaisanse and laced into a corset I would be in high demand, now a days I'm fat meh. Corsets are something I fantasise about a proper tight laced one that sucks me in and pushes me up in all the right places. I do have one but you can't tight lace it :(

I am rather parcial to having a clevidge I just think it makes a woman figure look gorgeous and obviously corsets do this perfectly. They also define feminine curves and I think really boost a womans confidence about her figure because even if its not a masivly tight one your figure is defined really well.

zeketheorc

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
May 24, 2008
Corsets are extremely sexy! More than that they actually help the back as well. Thankfully we dont have some of the problems with corsets that they had in the ren period and other times. I would own some, but I dont have that kind of money. The good thing is you can buy some corset style tops for a lot cheaper, but its not really the same thing although they do look sexy as well.

cfnm_patient

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jan 1, 2009
I love women in them, just in a corset or alog with a nice set of nylons, high heels, along with a whip or riding crop.;)

Featured Threads

New Personals