Do you like Role Play?

Simplyme

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
May 13, 2008
Yeah I am sure it may not seem all that exciting to a lot of people but I love to dress up for my man and play the "naughty nurse" or the the "maid" who has to pay for breaking that expensive vase.

Anyone else have fun with this kind of dressing up and role playing?

Last edited:

Wolfsister

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
May 18, 2008
www.illusionvale.forumotion.com
LOL, I wasn't all that sure about Roleplaying, actually. But after I gave it a go, I found it a heady intoxication. The arousement of my man and even myself that it brought was simply... divine!!

So yes, I love the occasional roleplay and often play the naughty schoolgirl who just can't resist tempting her horribly straight laced professer. It really is fun.

boundperil

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
May 12, 2008
All the time. It all depends on the mood of the character, but it always adds a true twist to things.

zeketheorc

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
May 24, 2008
I like to roleplay sometimes. I used to be in the mood for it a lot more, but since the change in yahoo chat styles and all the bots that has changed. I have rped in a while so I am out of touch. It also depends on the roles. I find roleplay fun if it has interesting things involved other than just plain sex. Where is the rp in that?

Simplyme

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
May 13, 2008
Yeah we like to get detailed in our rold play and take it beyond throwing on a school teacher/girl outfit then having at it like wild animals lol... We like to have (make up as we go) a little story line ...that's funner for us.

stephpoet

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Switch
May 25, 2008
I particularly enjoy playing a helpless, innocent victim. Though I haven't found anyone willing to be completely hardcore dominant about it :)

boundperil

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
May 12, 2008
I particularly enjoy playing a helpless, innocent victim. Though I haven't found anyone willing to be completely hardcore dominant about it :)

It is hard to find someone you can trust. But plenty of people out there.

rumen

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jun 11, 2008
Definitely the "naughty nurse" ! This is a classic, no doubt at all. This motive is overused in hentai these days :)

maid muffy

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Trans
  • Submissive
Jun 15, 2008
Rhode Island
Well, we certainly LOVE roleplaying, but however, we have a cute lil' twist on the French maid bit tho... a neat role reversal where the gender-bend servant "girl" wears a unescapable chastity device called the CB-3000... trust me it is most effective... i know cuz i tried!

The 1st rule... "NEVER let the sissy maid cum... untill ALL the housework is done!!!" to enforce it She keeps the key to my chastity dangle between Her ample breasts.

The Lady of the House gets Her breakfast in bed... Her bubble bath prepared, shampooed and even trim Her dainty, puffy patch of pubic hairs into a lovely shape. After, She'll be toweled dry, powdered and perfumed and Her bed changed to fresh cool, whispery satin sheets and soft fluffed up pillows... Satisfying lovemaking takes time and if i have to lick and kiss Her pretty pussy lips all night, so be it! Consenual sex between a Woman isn't just Her saying yes... but Her saying yes... yes... yes... over and over again...

voycoup

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Switch
Jun 17, 2008
We sometimes like to dress up like regis philbin and kathy lee...it gets weird

BeenThereDoneThat

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
Jul 22, 2008
I've always gotten into it in past relationships but my partner never thought he would....until he listened to me one night as I worked as a PSO. After hearing me roleplay everything from a drunk sorority girl to a chemistry teacher, suddenly he was WAY more interested!

My roleplay desires fluctuate with my mood. If I'm having a bad day, I want to be the dom. If I'm in a playful mood, it's cheerleader & football coach. You get the picture.

yvonnewilcox

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Jul 30, 2008
New York, NY
www.2hot4airwaves.com
Yes I like role play

I like to play military prisioners of war. I like to wear military gear (camoflauge) and hold my husband in a third world prision while I use his body for my selfish pleasures, while his hands and feet are tied with whatever I can find around the house. We even have dog tags to really make the session real

SissiCD

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Trans
  • Switch
Nov 23, 2008
Currently in UK
Roleplay

I love all kinds of roleplay. Ageplay too
I went to a mixed boarding school and let girls have their way with me and love similar experiences.
I also love to play french maid and do everything I am told to by Misstress of the house

apocolypticxdreams

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Jan 31, 2009
hehe

yes i love role play me and my boy friend have done a few: school girl trying to get a B instead of a C
the daddy and daughter
rape roleplay

all are very fun

Coyote

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Feb 28, 2009
As a crossdresser i love roleplay. Some of my favorites are

Cop
Nurse
Referee
Flight attendant
Sailor

and there are alot more i enjoy.;

SubMissChievous

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Jan 9, 2008
Canada
I've never been interested in role playing or, at least, in most of its classic forms like teacher/schoolgirl, doctor/nurse, etc.

I do however enjoy what I call "situation play" where I am myself but put in some hypothetical situations or scenarios :) It feels more natural for me and I don't have the feeling then that I'm acting out on something that could not happen for real.

Ghost

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
May 6, 2008
NY, state
Is always a big turn on for me
I always imaging those situations that you would like to
just be someone else and play that role. more wen u
are really push into it. Is always an awesome experience

dwayne1477

Kink Talk Member
  • Lesbian
  • Male
  • Private
Apr 19, 2009
I love role playing, but we are very limited, male female only. Like she dresses up in those cute outfits and I am always the tough cop, bodybuilder, or something like that. i love the cheerleaders tho. I think it spices things up for me.

New Personals