Crossdressing/Petticoating

lestat221

Administrator
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Staff member
Mar 15, 2008
This is quite the subject for me, I'm an active crossdresser. It should be important to note that "crossdressing" does NOT mean gay, you know? If you have any doubts about that, I suggest you watch "Ed Wood." He was a director, and an avid crossdresser.

Anyways, I hope to hear everyone's views on both crossdressing and/or petticoating.

SubMissChievous

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Jan 9, 2008
Canada
I find what you mentioned very interesting. In the getDare Truth section I have started a thread about x-dressing if you want to check it out :)

And yes, I think a section, or at least sub-forum, about x-dressing would attract a lot of members.

tempered_sugar

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
May 6, 2008
I love the film Ed Wood except Johnny Depp makes one ugly woman!

lizard

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 6, 2008
earth>us>midwest
...important to note that "crossdressing" does NOT mean gay....

Absolutely!!
Im straight, happily married, and prefer clothing intended for the opposite sex.

Maybe a question that might start a good discussion is this:
In your opnion, does cross dressing mean a person trying to pass themselves off as the opposite sex, or simply wearing clothing intended for the opposite sex?

I personally love to wear skirts, panties, and other lacy/frilly underthings, but I never make a pretense of being the opposite sex, just someone who wishes that society would accept an expanded wardrobe for the male population. Im curious about other's thoughts on this.

K to the J

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
May 8, 2008
I'm not a cross-dresser but I have experimented with my girlfriend's clothes. :D
I have wore her thongs before and her short shorts...she looks so much better than I do though, obviously..

I don't know how she does it, she's so hot.

Meander

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
May 9, 2008
kylyssa.blogspot.com
Watching a man cross-dress can be a big turn on. I particularly like to watch a man put on satin, silk, or velvet panties which I can then stroke. I also like to see men put on make up.

I've helped a few friends dress for drag performances. They were all business about it but it got me so hot. I've never personally known a heterosexual cross-dresser but I've convinced a few boyfriends to wear my panties.

I think it would be cool if there were more lacy, frilly, sexy, satiny, silky men's clothes.

Swisstony

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 8, 2008
I am straight and do like to cross dress. DO many over girls find it a turn on?

Dementyia

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Dominant
May 14, 2008
The strength and security in one's masculinity and sexual identity it takes for a straight man in this day and age to dress in women's clothes is truly arousing, if I do say so myself.

Ever since I first started dating, I have never stayed with a man who balked at wearing my clothes. Only a real man can stand the dichotomy between what they have been conditioned with from birth and how lovely they look and feel in something silken and frilly.

I have a friend who regularly comes out to the club in heels, hose, and a short skirt. He looks really hot, even though he's not my type at all otherwise, so that says something about how sexy a man is, when dressed in clothes made for a woman.

Meander

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
May 9, 2008
kylyssa.blogspot.com
So many of the "rules" about what is masculine and what is feminine are just social constructs. There's no logical basis for silk, lace, velvet, dresses, or the color pink to be exclusively female. I love it when a man can just wear what he pleases. I admit the little thrill of "naughtiness" when my lover wears my clothes is a real turn on.

aika

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
May 20, 2008
England
I personally love to wear skirts, panties, and other lacy/frilly underthings, but I never make a pretense of being the opposite sex, just someone who wishes that society would accept an expanded wardrobe for the male population. Im curious about other's thoughts on this.

I totally agree with you, although if wearing such garments was socially accepted it would probably take away a bit of the kick :cool:

Dementyia, I find your approach of not staying with a man who would not crossdress quite incredible. That's a lot to ask a man who has never tried it on his own first.

zeketheorc

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
May 24, 2008
In terms of crossdressing, I prefer to wear womens underwear. I have worn thongs, boyshorts, bikini, etc. In public I have worn mainly womens jeans in public, but I did walk through a park in a miniskirt outfit. It was later at night and no one ended up seeing me that I know of.

lestat221

Administrator
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Staff member
Mar 15, 2008
I'd imagine that if society became more relaxed in gender related clothing wearing issues, then we would see a slow build in men wearing "womens" clothing. But, you wouldn't take note of it because it wouldn't be strictly "women's" clothing anymore. It'd be like if vanilla were the only acceptable flavor for ice cream, and only losers and bohemians ate chocolate. Once the "normal" people accepted chocolate into their lives, you wouldn't necessarily be able to tell who was "normal" and who wasn't, because we were all the same. And we can all eat vanilla AND chocolate ice cream in harmony. Unless you want neopoliton. Of course, whenever I eat that I eat around the strawberry cuz I hate strawberrie ice cream, which is why I like going to chinese food restaurants to peruse THEIR ice cream machines. But it's hard to find a chinese restaurant with good seisame seed chicken, which is the "make it or break it" food item for me...

...What was I talking about?:confused:

http://blogs.allocine.fr/blogsdatas...173337313922598/img/ed_wood_sur_la_chaise.jpg

Last edited:

rumen

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jun 11, 2008
Crossdressing could be fun, especially when I dress in women's underwear :) It's a real turn on.

odineu

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
May 18, 2008
I want to do it pretty bad, but I keep myself back because I am... umm.. very masculine?

kinkyone101

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Private
Jun 29, 2008
i am a male and get a real turn on from the idea of having roles reversed. I think that crossdressing in total womens clothing including makeup and underwear would be a complete turn on. I would then want my partner to be dressed in male clothes with a strap on. I want want her to take advantage of me and do me in the ass. I think that would be good. =)

Night-1990

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Jul 2, 2008
Seaham
Crossdressing? heh, i've indulged in my fair share, most likely when parents are out for 12 hours i stay home and crossdress, weird i know, but hey, what ever turns you on

Tabby

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
May 6, 2008
Personally I don't find the idea of myself crossdressing that terribly appealing. However, a cute crossdressing guys are a big turn-on for me. Especially if they can pull off a feminine look pretty well.

NYdude

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 10, 2008
Hmm its a shame i dont have anything to do it in ide certinly try it, atleast with underwear. Anyone know how to get some private panties/thongs without anyone knowing? :p

Featured Threads

New Personals