Body Types

maculate

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
Apr 9, 2009
What is your favorite body type? Does it depend on how the person is dressed? Does it vary from male to females? I, for example, prefer shapely girls, but like my boys all boney.

Master_Emanon

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 15, 2009
It depends on a lot of things, her as a person, her persona if you will, her attitude, i personally am radiated to confidence, no matter if she is very thin, or a thick woman, if she carries herself with confidence, and have respect for her body type, then i am much more likely to attract towards that type of woman then the "hot" woman with very low self esteem. I personally have no preference i like them both, just depends on the girl.

SubMissChievous

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Jan 9, 2008
Canada
I can't really say I have a preference... As long as a guy is not too skinny. If a guy is thinner than I am I'm not necessarily turned off but I just find it really odd.

tempered_sugar

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
May 6, 2008
For me it totally depends on the individual. I can find large men and women sexy or slimmer men and women sexy, totally depends on them and their attitude and how they present themselves.

However I must say someone skinny is a total turn off, how do you cuddle up to someone when you think you might get a bone in your face?!

Sour Candy

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Trans
  • Switch
Apr 12, 2009
i love for people to have at least a little softness about their limbs. i can't stand cuddling or hugging people for longer than a few seconds when they're all bones and skin, or so muscular that it's like hugging a rock.

softness, i love. so, it's hard to say. there's a huge range of different body types that include people with soft bodies. just not super muscular or thin.

maculate

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
Apr 9, 2009
Hmm, that's interesting, I actually prefer skinny people, particularly guys. Girls I've got much broader tastes in. Maybe it's because I'm a small person and people with too much mass make me feel like I'm suffocating.

electro

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
May 6, 2008
I'm dying for skinny girls, my legs start shaking when i see one... :rolleyes: The more bony the better. (Until some limit of course!) Can't explain why i love them, but i definitely do. Same goes for small breasts, even if i know most guys are into the opposite. Don't know if it counts here, but i love when girls have long hair. That's all that quickly comes to my mind.
And yes, dress can count, i love when girls are girlish, wearing a skirt for example, but skintight clothing can be quite sexy too.
As for males: sorry guys, but i'm not interested...

Maculate: i'm skinny, do i have a chance? :D

Last edited:

Merlin

• Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Staff member
Jan 9, 2008
Germany
this is not really easy as i tend to not have such clear "likings" ... but in general you can say i am not a big fan of very skinny. I dont want to see the rips and if someone is lying on the back and you can see the thoracic cage in all details and there is a cliff to get to the stomach i find the view not really appealing, same goes for very thin legs where you have to fear to break them... so 99% of the classical skinny "model type" is sure nothing for me. Still that doesn't mean that i also saw a few interesting women in this body range but they are very rare
I more prefer the medium-"thick" area. with proper curves that you can give a hug without having to fear to break them in to :p

sarah

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Feb 28, 2009
for myself body type isnt as important to me as what is inside a person.

a person can be "hot" in the worlds eyes and be especially ugly on the inside.

i dont care if a person is 800 lbs or 95lbs, shapely, curvy, bony, obese, flat, whatever doesnt matter.

what matters to me is is the persons inside, their attitude, personality, that kind of thing.

and most people look at me weird when i say that.......so being quiet now because i can ramble....lol

Ghost

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
May 6, 2008
NY, state
I really like skinny girls but not to the extrem they are hot and sexy. Pretty much wat ever they put on looks good on them.

His_Einna

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Slave
Apr 17, 2009
Bigger girls, slender guys. I like anyone of a healthy size, which leaves a pretty big bracket, but I'd rather be with a girl too big than too skinny. With men, I'm not a muscle junkie; I'd much preffer a muscle-less guy who's good at giving cuddles.

linyliny

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Apr 29, 2009
My partner and I are Healthy with curves, that is what we like, things to grab onto! I also have FF breasts, so lots of things to grab up there.

MasterKazugami

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 30, 2009
I'm attracted by healthy strong willed girls, its a shame I usually end up with the ones who suffer depression or have low self esteem though. I don't much mind size, though they must have some good looks.

Kitten

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Apr 29, 2009
I'd rather be with a big person then a skinny person.
Skinny people scare me a bit.
Muscled people scare me too.

I could never be with a skinny person ._.

Featured Threads

New Personals