BDSM Fantasies & Confessions

MrJack13

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 17, 2014
Hi,

Just made a new topics for Sub and Dom looking to share and discuss about their fantasies, experience or confessions.

I'm just doing this because i'm curious about the kinky side everyone hides...

It could soft, hard or even extreme, i will just ask you to be honest, introduce yourself (Age, Gender, Submissive or Dominant) and to be respectful.

A last thing, if you want to share anonymously, send me a PM and i will post it.

SoSluttyBoy

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Jan 2, 2016
Hi. I have 25 years old, i'm bisexual and submissive. I like many kinds of being under control. I wanna be locked in glory hole, or i can be roped to something and be using like a toy, by males and females, be fucking in my ass and throat by guys, all in cum and.. maybe i like to be in bondage for longer time, for example for all week, then i like and i think i must be on cum diet :) You know, i can eating only cum and drinking only pee, so hot! Another thing that you can doing is torturing me, my body and mind. If i havent any choice you can do to me whatever you want, it's simple :) i think my cock and balls should be using to give me pain, not pleasure. But my ass should be fuckable, so it must be stretching, for best all days and nights, by peoples who use me, butt plugs and fucking mashines. It isn't all, i have more ideas. I asking for all questions.

MrJack13

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 17, 2014
Hi. I have 25 years old, i'm bisexual and submissive. I like many kinds of being under control. I wanna be locked in glory hole, or i can be roped to something and be using like a toy, by males and females, be fucking in my ass and throat by guys, all in cum and.. maybe i like to be in bondage for longer time, for example for all week, then i like and i think i must be on cum diet :) You know, i can eating only cum and drinking only pee, so hot! Another thing that you can doing is torturing me, my body and mind. If i havent any choice you can do to me whatever you want, it's simple :) i think my cock and balls should be using to give me pain, not pleasure. But my ass should be fuckable, so it must be stretching, for best all days and nights, by peoples who use me, butt plugs and fucking mashines. It isn't all, i have more ideas. I asking for all questions.

Thanks for sharing your fantasies.
It seems you really want to be helpless and abused, whit almost no limits.

itzlinc25

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Jun 10, 2017
Hey. I'm 28 years old, bi and switch but lean submissive. I too love the being controlled, humiliated, and exposed. Strip me and take me on a nude hike. Tie my arms behind my back so I can't cover up and my flaccid 2 inch penis is exposed for all to see. Blindfold me if necessarily to heighten my other senses. Lead me around on a leash outside, through the woods, through the mud while you are clothed up and giggling. Tie me up to a tree and leave me for 15 minutes. Make me worried that you actually left me and then when I start panicking, edge me for a few minutes then deny me and go on some more hiking. I want my cock on edge, dripping with cum while you spank my ass in the outdoor and enjoy my suffering. It really is all about pain rather then pleasure.

slavetomylust

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jun 29, 2018
Checking in as well ! I’m 25 and str8. I have a fetish of being a 24/7 slave for my mistress. Taking orders from her at any given time, following her instructions and made to wear plugs everynight to bed

slavewannabe92

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Mar 18, 2012
Hello,
I’m 26, female and a slave.

My darkest fantasy is to be tied up with no range of motion whatsoever. My pussy would be fully exposed and I would have a pumb on my clit. Once my clit is fully pumbed it would be pierced immediately then right after the that would be forced to orgasm by placing a strong vibe on my clit.

bibibitch

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Dec 23, 2018
I would like to be kept on a leash as a housewife 24/7. If I'm bad, make me sleep outside in the garden naked, chained and blindfolded. I don't want to sleep on a bed with my master or mistress but kept tied to the bed post or in the kitchenlike a dog. Another one is that i have a naked wrestling match and my opponent is completely clothed with hard boots and boxing clothes, free while I am tied to a wall naked and the opponent woukd mercilessly punch my tits and stomach and kick my pussy.

bibibitch

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Dec 23, 2018
I also have another fantasy where women are the slaves of men and are kept on leashes and are all practically like my personal fantasy. Women would have to remain naked at all times and be crawling. They can be punished, abused, spat on kicked or whatever. The girls would also have to be obedient and submissive and would be able to be punished in school so that they are ready for adulthood.

Punpkin

<:: Verified ::>
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Dec 17, 2018
I also have another fantasy where women are the slaves of men and are kept on leashes and are all practically like my personal fantasy. Women would have to remain naked at all times and be crawling. They can be punished, abused, spat on kicked or whatever. The girls would also have to be obedient and submissive and would be able to be punished in school so that they are ready for adulthood.
Second that but let's make it a small city just so that ppl not into this aren't forced or stuff like that. I mean thinking in a real world kind of thing that would be an interesting place

bibibitch

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Dec 23, 2018
Second that but let's make it a small city just so that ppl not into this aren't forced or stuff like that. I mean thinking in a real world kind of thing that would be an interesting place
i agree that it would have to be a small kinky city because god knows what would happen if the whole world wasnlike that.

Punpkin

• Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Dec 17, 2018
i agree that it would have to be a small kinky city because god knows what would happen if the whole world wasnlike that.
It would probably get so normalized some things would simply stop being fun, after all quite a few things are fun just because we try and hide it,

bibibitch

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Dec 23, 2018
It would probably get so normalized some things would simply stop being fun, after all quite a few things are fun just because we try and hide it,
yeah but its better off as a fantasy than a real thing

Punpkin

• Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Dec 17, 2018
yeah but its better off as a fantasy than a real thing
Well there are BDSM events and stuff like those but how cool it would be for a small BDSM holiday village you can go to and enjoy yourself for a little while

Athensbdsmplz

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Dec 26, 2018
I live in Athens Georgia. I am 56 years old. Married. Bi. My wife no longer wants nor can have sex.
I have had several sub experiences and want more. I am looking for a dominant person near Athens that will work with me.
Please reply.

Slave572

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Dec 22, 2018
I have a fantasy. I received a letter from a blackmailer. In the letter, my private photos and an order to make new photos a little more difficult than previous photos. The tasks of the blackmailer become more difficult in each of his new letters. And here I carry out extreme orders, the blackmailer knows my name, my address. The blackmailer orders me to shoot a video and post it on the site. Then he orders to put me on the webcam. Then the blackmailer orders to remove the mask and perform tasks in front of the webcam with a full face. My photos, my videos, my name, and my address is published. I become a slave without limitations forever.

secretspanker

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 8, 2013
United Kingdom
i have always wanted to be caned in a Gym-like that scene from the movie 'If....'-i am dressed in a t-shirt and white cotton very tight gym-shorts,no underpants,and short Gym Socks and White Canvas Gym Shoes,a Woman,with very strong athletic arms and legs canes me very severely as i lay across a vaulting horse,gripping its sides,she is dressed in a short navy blue Gym Skirt that shows of her toned thighs to perfection,a white cotton t-shirt over a sports bra,short white gym shocks and canvas shoes,i am not told the number of strokes and it is left up to her how many strokes i receive-but if i manage to endure all of them well,she lets me do the same to her at a later date-with her knickers round her ankles

Featured Threads

New Personals