30 year old Male Seeking

helpfultechmale

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jun 16, 2018
Hello, my name is Andrew some people call me Andy. I am 30 years old, I work from home as a computer technician and web developer. I can build website, do data entry stuff and much more. I am looking for somebody or couple to chat to and or do things for. I would like to make friends as well as being somebody's slave or submissive.

I am married, my wife is very vanilla and isn't into this bdsm lifestyle like me. However she has allowed me to share some of her pictures where I want and she might even read comments and stories and etc from time to time, but she will not do tasks or be on webcam so please don't ask and no more pictures unless she is willing to take them of her own free will. If you don't like what I have stated above please let me know.

I have an android tablet, that I can install applications and games on when required if needed. I also have teamviewer installed on my computer as well. I have skype and a webcam. I can do things online when and where possible when I am unable to do things online I can take pictures or do reports offline, I can post on a blog or etc, if required. I am looking for friends as well as somebody to be a slave/sub for. Since I work from home, I am willing to stream my webcam while I am working if needed. I also need to workout some as well. I am open to hearing your suggestions and tasks.

Please feel free to contact me.

Featured Threads

New Personals