I would love to join the blackmail group! Kik is boy4567

gaysockboy2000

Kinky Newbie
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Slave
Dec 21, 2018
Hey,

I am starting a new blackmail group on kik for males.

I will post a picture task or an info question regularly and every sub has to complete the task or share the requested info to the group within 24 hours. Every sub who fails, will be publicly exposed and eliminated from the group.

Before you can join the group you have to send me a full frontal nude in private chat to keep you motivated to be active in the group right from the beginning.

If you want to join, reply your kik in this thread.

Kik: gayslaveboy2018

Jsson123

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Jan 3, 2019
Hey,

I will post a picture task or an info question regularly and every sub has to complete the task or share the requested info to the group within 24 hours. Every sub who fails, will be publicly exposed and eliminated from the group.

Before you can join the group you have to send me a full frontal nude in private chat to keep you motivated to be active in the group right from the beginning.

Jsson123

Jsson123

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Jan 3, 2019
Hey,

Kik:jsson123

New Personals