• Male
  • Slave
Jul 2, 2012
19 year old slave male seeking a 41-50 year old dominant male

19/male/slave seeks 40+/any sex/master in any location (have webcam)​

Hey there

Looking for someone to own me online and maybe in person if you are close

What i am looking for?
I am mainly searching for a Master but wouldn't mind a mistress either :). I would prefer if you are a dominant male to be at least 40+ and the more bear like the better. And you also have to be gay or bisexual.
Females, any age :).

I want my master/mistress to be serious and understand that i have a very social life and may find it hard to be online at times, but will be able to get tasks done as such. I am hoping that will be the majority of our time and hopefully have the odd cam session if we are on at the same time. Also understand my limits and such.

About me
I am 19 years old, as of June, I am currently doing advancements on Personal training as i have completed my normal requirements and plan on doing physiotherapy. I live with my family still and this is another reason why i might find it hard, i need to respect that. I am about 6 ft, brown eyes, brown hair, have a average body/slightly athletic, workout almost everyday but lack in the amount i need to eat to get good gains.
Images of me can be found here

Contact Information:
Yahoo: Slavemilsy

Thankyou,
Slave Milsy

• Kinks:
Femdom, forced bi, Humliation, Orgasm control, Light CBT

• Experience:
Fairly new to the BDSM scene but am learning quick

• Limits:
Limits: Scat, Piss, Extreme CBT, Anal, Extreme Nipple play, Needles, Family, Friends, Public, Shaving

Featured Threads

New Personals