monkeysrock

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Mar 30, 2009
Had an idea.

We all masturbate (ahh go on, admit it.)
And sometimes we all want to add some kink and spice...

So, I was thinking how about setting up a group of like minded males and females and then over cam (prob yahoo so group of multiple cams can watch each other) you do your thing...

We would aim for a group of 50/50 (girls and boys) and everyone would have to be of consenting age MIN for their area.

It's not meant to be sick or perverse or for people to go "oooh yeah" just to watch and when not in the 'mood' to form a group of exhibitionist freinds. I guess we are all exhitionists to some extent.

What you think?

lydiab6

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Switch
Jan 15, 2008
While an interesting idea...

I foresee a few problems:

1. I know that for myself anyway, going on cam is nerve racking unless I've talked with the person and feel very comfortable.

2. Once again for myself..., the fun of watching someone else go at it is not their parts, but their face. I like to watch the facial expressions, see what they are feeling, not just their junk. This creates problems, especially in group settings on web cams, because few people want to show their face to an anonymous crowd.

But, for those interested, it will probably be a good time.

And, of course I masturbate :).

monkeysrock

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Mar 30, 2009
Good points.

Its a chance to meet like minded people - and there is also the chance of one on one 'action'.

Love to hear some more insights...

Why not give it a try, my yahoo is monkeys_rock2000

harryslave

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Apr 19, 2009
I think its a brilliant idea

i myself do masturbate and think that although people would be shy over time, things will get more personal between everyone and induviduals

i would love to get involved

Featured Threads

New Personals