Real life, and not Internet

Kilika

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jun 3, 2009
Hey all, I am New to the whole M/s thing. I have been a slave online for just under a month before, But I really want to try the REAL thing. I do not own a web cam or anything like that so the real thing would be best for me anyways.

My question to all of you, is how do I find myself a Master/Mistress in real life?

PaddleFan

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jun 2, 2009
I suppose you could post a personal ad on this forum. Or you could visit alt.com and sign up for a membership there. They're pretty big and have memebrs just about everywhere. Or, you could go local and put an ad in your city's paper or on Criag's List. Maybe check the yellow pages and see if there are any kinky clubs in your area.

Though, if you're looking for a relationship and not just someone to experiment with, you might just try dating people, anyone you like, and slowly introduce them to your kinks.

Kilika

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jun 3, 2009
Yea I guess i could try that... I wish it was easier to find people willing to do that stuff though lol

Fiendish

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 9, 2008
I suppose you could post a personal ad on this forum. Or you could visit alt.com and sign up for a membership there. They're pretty big and have memebrs just about everywhere. Or, you could go local and put an ad in your city's paper or on Criag's List. Maybe check the yellow pages and see if there are any kinky clubs in your area.

Though, if you're looking for a relationship and not just someone to experiment with, you might just try dating people, anyone you like, and slowly introduce them to your kinks.

ALT is nothing but bots and scammers now, I used to have an account there but about a year ago it became too infested to really find anyone, so I left.

Collarme.com has less bots and scams, but you still wanna be careful there.

slavefarm is probably your best bet, it's one of the biggest M/s places on the internet, though frequently active users are few and far, but it has alot of short-term activity.

His_Einna

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Slave
Apr 17, 2009
Local munches and meetings are a good idea (fetlife.com and informedconsent are good for these things) as well as social networking and dating sites (fetlife.com and alt.com here).

lydiab6

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Switch
Jan 15, 2008
I've been having success with alt.com.

Granted, I'm not seeking an Ms relationship, but I've been chatting with some nice people.

tempered_sugar

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
May 6, 2008
Perhaps I'm not the best one to post here but........I met my current boyfriend on a random chat room, we spoke for about 4-5 months just online and then took the plunge and took it to rl. We are very lucky as we live fairly near each other and I don't think it would have lasted or worked without that factor. If you are just looking for a D/s relaitionship then go for fetlife or alt.com, otherwise join a really decent dateing site and bring up the D/s if you find someone you really like :)

yokayoka

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Trans
  • Private
Jun 12, 2010
It just happens...

Personally, I think the matching types of people do detect what they need in each other and become attracted to each other.

Featured Threads