Denver: M/Dom/21 seeks F/Slave/21-24 ~ We can each learn a bit.

Sexuality
Straight
Orientation
Dominant
Region
United States (West of the Rockies)

Lostsnake

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 10, 2009
21 year old dominant male seeking a 21-24 year old slave female

Mildly experienced 21 year old Dom seeks female sub between the ages of 18-25. I’d prefer you to be in the state of Colorado but if you live outside of the state, I will accept you as a slave so long as you have the following. 1. Web cam, And/or 1 digital camera with video abilities, 1 cell phone with texting abilities. If you are in the state of Colorado the later two are still required. YOU MUST BE AVAILABLE TO BE ONLINE ONCE A DAY

Before we set up any dom/sub relationship I would like to be able to talk to you about certain things such as your limits. What I expect from you, what you expect from me and various other things. This time will also be taken so we will be able to get to know each other and be able to make a final decision on if we want to proceed with the relationship.

Willing to take inexperienced subs or experienced subs who are willing to allow me to grow. I am also willing to take consideration in your limits, your wants and your dislikes. If this in anyway is what you are looking for and you have the required items. Please do not hesitate to contact me. My Yim address can be found in my signature.

• Kinks:
- Outfit designing (Where I pick out your daily clothing attire from day to day)
- Orgasm control
- Bathroom Usage control
- Humiliation
- Experimentation
- Some (By some I mean very little) Rope bondage
- Physical discipline
- Humiliation discipline
- Self-physical discipline

• Experience:
I have very little experience. I have had one over the net. And only "Role play" dominate. But I'm tired of just playing. I want the real thing.

• Limits:
I'm looking for somebody to commit 100%. Until further notice you will be at your place I will be at mine. How ever you will be on call. I have no limits while working with a slave. What ever you don't want to do will be discussed pre the relationship.

Attachments

• l_baff9da363c14c51b0d7b2f575dd0b65.jpg
    l_baff9da363c14c51b0d7b2f575dd0b65.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 20

Featured Threads

New Personals