Our meeting

Lostsnake

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 10, 2009
The flight long, the ride to the hotel seems to be even longer. Just as asked the cabbie turns back and states we are nearing the 5 minute mark to the arrival at the hotel. I start to search through my bag. Collar, Check. Hand cuffs, Check. Toys, Check, check and check. We pull up to the hotel, I nod politely to the driver and pay my fair. As I walk into the lobby I look at the woman at the front desk. Upon giving her my room number I am advised that the other party had already checked in. With a devious smile I take the key and walk up to the room. Thoughts of the events that led up to this meeting race through my head like a track horse. Nervous fingers grip the key as I reach my door and slide the key in.

Turning the handle I walk in, there she is. My Kira. My Puppet. My slave dressed as I had commanded her before. Sitting on a chair, her ankles and arms handcuffed to the chair. Noise canceling head phones placed snug over her ears and a blind fold over her eyes. The site of this beautiful specimen being un able to hear, nor see me walk into the room increases the swelling with in my pants. Reaching outward I place my index and middle fingers upon her chin lifting her head up and opening her mouth. Stepping closer I reach down unzip my pants and pull out my cock. Lifting it up I place the tip on her tongue. Hungrily she wraps her lips around my shaft and moves up and down. Using her tongue as I had instructed in the email I had sent the day before. A single tap on her head and she stops her motions just as I place a hand on either side of her head. Pulling out so that just the tip of my man meat is just on her tongue. Hoping that she had done her exercises in the previous weeks I push myself, my cock gliding along her tongue stopping only once her nose is buried into my crotch, her chin resting along my ball sack, my tip pressing against the back of her throat. Seconds pass as I hold my self there feeling each breath leaving through her nose. Two more taps upon her head and she draws back taking in her breaths before she continues. A soft push on the back of her head forward and she increases the speed. Rolling my head back, my knees tighten up and I release my seed deep into her throat pulling back allowing my cum to shoot along her tongue. With my last squirt I pull out and shot my last squirt along her lips and rub off on her cheek. And she obediently sticks out her tongue lapping up ever last drop she can reach. “Thank you master” she says while catching her breath.

Moving my hands I remove the blindfold and the ear phones. “Do not speak puppet.” My voice strong and authoritative, bending down I remove the four cuffs from her body leaving them dangling on the chair. “Stand” I command. Doing as she is told she rises up from the seat just before I move to the back and kick the chair from behind her. Standing up close to her pressing my chest to her back I hear a slight gasp escape her mouth. Tightly gripping her cloth covered breast I whisper into her right ear. “These. These are no longer yours. They are mine.” I see her form a smile upon her lips which my index finger covers. “This. This is mine as well” With her head nodding in agreement my hand dips down to skirt lifting the fabric to reveal a bare pussy. Gripping her mound as tight as I can I repeat my self “This. This is mine” following the slight gasp of air, I push my middle finger into her hole that I had just claimed. Removing my finger I lift my coated finger to my own mouth to taste my new slave’s juices. Pleased I reach down and lift her skirt from behind. Then with an open hand I place a nice firm slap on the left cheek followed by a second forcefully placed slap upon the right buttocks which she takes a slight step forward from the smack. Leaning in again I whisper into her ear. “This… I will claim now.” Walking her over to the bed I shove her face into the overlaying comforter. Walking over to my bag I grab my pair of handcuffs and pull them out. Returning to my bent over slave I reach down and grab her wrists pulling them behind her as if she were a suspect and I were the police. After placing the cuffs on her I bend down at my knees and remove her skirt. Inserting my index and middle fingers into her exposed pussy I move my hand in circles gathering much of her juices as I can. After a few moments of this I remove my fingers much to her dismay and I pull apart her buttocks. Pulling my head back I inhale and spit my saliva on to her last virgin hole. Only to push my lubed fingers into the hole, a grin smears my face as I plunge further into her virgin hole. Upon withdrawing my fingers I hear a slight pop and a chuckle coming from her. Raising my hand I slap the skin in front of me “I said Silence” standing up I place the head of my member in the process of regaining it’s strength at the entrance of her hole. Grabbing the handcuffs by the chain I pull her up and whisper into her ear “And now…” after pushing her face first back into the bed I slowly push my cock inside of her virgin hole not wanting to tear anymore then what I must. With just the head in I push slowly until my full length is inside of her. “… This is now mine” I say with a grin upon my face. Her last virginity mine, her ass, her breasts, her pussy, her mouth. All mine to now use how ever and when ever I please. Slowly I pull back and push forward gaining speed until I erupt once again into the tight hole.

With the chain of the hand cuffs I pull her up once more, My soft cock still inside of her ass as I begin to remove the restraints. “Remove the rest of your clothing” I demand as I pull myself free from her tight ass and turn to go back to my bag. Reaching down I grab a black leather strap with the words “Puppet Kira” engraved in the hide. A ring placed in the center. Turning my head I spot that she has turned around looking at me. “Did I give you permission to look?” like a scolded dog she turns back to face the bed. “Lift your hair” I command before turning on my heal and walking towards her Moving her hands behind her head she lifts her long blond hair up allowing me easy access to her neck. Stepping forward I placed the collar upon her neck and pull the strap closed. “And with this collar. I claim you as my slave. I claim your body, your mind and your very soul as my own. You are to serve no one other then my self. You are to do my command when you are commanded” Nodding her head she agrees. “You may speak” I allow her. “Thank you master,” she says “I will serve you with my mind body and soul master” Un able to keep my eyes open I saunter over to the bed. Removing my own garments I look over to my new slave. “You are to suck my cock. Once I am asleep you may sleep as well. In 3 hours. You are to awaken and place your mouth on my cock until I am awake again.” I tell her to which she simply nods. Drawing back the covers of the firm motel room bed I lay down she takes her place on the other side and places her mouth once again on my cock. Grinning from ear to ear I turn my head and drift off into a sex filled sleep.

Lostsnake

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 10, 2009
Her Responce

Our First Meeting.....

Master, I would be waiting in your hotel room, kneeling with my head bowed, hands placed on my lap.
I would be wearing a white linen shirt and long white linen skirt.
Beneath my shirt I am naked; beneath my skirt I wear only a white thong.
For our first meeting, I am pure and untouched by any master’s hands, my body is yours and I wait obediently for your arrival.
Each sound makes my heart leap, I am scared, I am excited!
I have been waiting for you for so long; my body yearns to be yours, my heart lies at your mercy.
Minutes that seem like hours pass, the appointed time of your arrival and my surrender approaches.
I finally hear a key in the lock, my heart rate increases ten fold, my puss becomes wet in anticipation.
Finally you stand there in the doorway....My Master, My God; My Lord is finally here before me.
‘Puppet’
The sound of your voice using my slave name sends me into an immediate sexual rush; I make to stand up, forgetting my place, forgetting my position in this relationship.
‘Remain kneeling, do not move’
My head goes down and I am transported mentally to imagine what is about to happen to me...
In my minds eye I see you move towards me, slowly but with powerful strides.
You pull me up and unbutton my shirt, you pull it off and the linen slides off my milky white shoulders and falls at my feet.
You step back and view my naked breasts, a smile forms on your face as you watch my nipples harden, partly through cold but mostly at the excitement that is stirring within me.
My head bowed, my eyes closed, I feel you pull at the waist of my skirt, I hear the linen rip as that also falls to the floor.
I now stand before you naked apart from the thong that protects my womanhood from your gaze.
My excitement is betrayed by an ever increasing wet patch that now stains the cloth of my thong straining taught across my pussy lips.
I feel your fingers at the waist band of my thong and the rush as you pull the material away from my wet puss.
‘Welcome your Master!’ your voice commanding my next actions.
I know what is expected, I sink to my knees and move my hands to slowly unzip you.
I gently feel within your fly for my prize, your manhood, your cock, the thing of my dreams.
I pull it free and feel its hardness and wonder at the majesty of its strength.
My lips gently kiss its head and I taste the first sweet drop of your pre cum, my hands cup your balls heavy with your seed that I desperately want coursing through my body.
My mouth widens as I sink on to your cock, taking it deeply within my mouth and pushing you deep in my throat.
This is my first time at deep throating but at your instruction I have been practising with my dildo, pushing it deeper each day so that I was rained to accommodate you fully.
I gag as you push deep within me, your hands on my head pushing me so that my nose is buried in your body and my chin rests on your balls.
You pump into my mouth and I yearn to taste you erupting deep in me.
Just as I relax into this motion, you grab my hair and pull my head roughly back.
Pulling me off your cock and to my feet you push me face down on the bed and using your feet you kick my legs wide so that my buttocks splay revealing the tight puckered rose of my bottom.
My pussy glistens slick with my juice as the realisation of what is about to happen hits me with the force of a punch.
My body stiffens as I hear your trousers fall to the floor followed by the rest of your clothes.
Your Hand on the back of my neck pushes me deep within the bed; I almost suffocate as I feel the head of your cock resting against my virgin hole.
‘Now to take what is mine’ your voice cuts through my soul like a knife...every dream, every anticipation of our first meeting is about to be fulfilled...
I feel a pressure at my opening, it builds as I feel you increase your weight and the tip of your cock invades my tight ring.
‘Awwwwwwww’
My ring feels as if it is about to split, I have never had anything this big in my bottom.
My cry acts as an incentive to you as all pity all mercy leaves you as you drive home you cock..ripping into me deeper and deeper.
My cries fill the room and to stifle them you push my face hard into the bed.
There is no compassion in your movements, this is Rape and you are taking what’s yours.
The fire in my bottom is extreme, pain envelops me as you push in and out each thrust feels as if its tearing my flesh from me tearing the last traces of virginity from me.
My body is bruised, beaten, my bottom feels so full.
Suddenly you tense as I feel your balls constrict and you spasm as flood after flood of your sweet seed spurts deep within me.
You have claimed your property
I am yours, I am broken, and you own my body, my very soul.
‘Kira I have a present for you’
Your words bring me back to reality...my dream of what’s to come is done.
I feel you place a collar around my neck.
‘I have made you mine with this collar, I now want to take what is mine ‘

My heart stops everything I had just imagined is about to come true you are going to Rape me and break me to be yours.......

Kira xxxxxxx

Featured Threads

New Personals