Slave Revolt

MNM

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Jun 27, 2008
Has anyone ever participated in a slave revolt? Wouldn't it be delicious to turn the tables on the Master for a change? If so, what was the outcome. Did you suffer any consequences?

SubMissChievous

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Jan 9, 2008
Canada
No. It would not be delicious at all :(

For me, it's D/s is my lifestyle & not a game. Since I'm happy with who I am then why turn the tables? I know this may sound strange to some but the way I see it I even consider my submission as a privilege. No way I would want to change that!

This, in fact, is actually switching & a limit of mine anyways.

Last edited:
Reactions: QueemBBW

Merlin

• Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Staff member
Jan 9, 2008
Germany
That is called switching if it is wanted by both or abusing if it is not wanted by your Master. If it happens as roleplay were both want it, it may be funny for 2 switches. But i don't see why i should be appealing to a sub not interested in switching.
To answer the question about the reaction, as a Master that has absolute no interest in switching... ending the relationship, and dependent on what happened call the police...

always.

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Dec 29, 2008
When I was a slave; I was always getting punished & never learning my lesson no matter how strict he was with me, I always had an attitude; & I got to a point where I just didnt want to play anymore.. I guess, I wore him down & it showed who was truely submissive because he was willing to do anything to continue our play sessions; even switch places.. & This is why I'm a Mistress now =) it was a change for the better. I wouldn't recommend it to any unhappy slaves though.. you may not have the same results.. we have a good connection aside from the sexual stuff, so I had no fear of being disowned ...& I mean, this was a while ago; at a point in our relationship where we were both still exploring what we wanted from eachother & most people are more set in what they want; I do this for enjoyment, not as an overall lifestyle, I suppose I dont take it nearly as serious as alot of people here do;

Master_Emanon

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 15, 2009
I have no interest in being dominated, as a Master I have trained several switch woman, so while training their submissive sides, I also trained their dominate side by allowing them to use my slaves and other submissives woman to nurture their switch personality, though they knew that I was not into that, and were very obedient to that.

If they were submissive i simple trained them as such, though if they have dominate qualities i would not try and simply train their submissive side, and let their dominate side wither away.

Though I do not mind switch woman since though personally I would like to be controlled, I do find a woman who can sub for me, yet dominate other woman to be very attractive and that can be something that I would even more enjoy about her.

Ivan

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Apr 11, 2009
I think the whole revolt thing needs to be planned in advance. If not, it could lead to a lot of problems with the ongoing relationship

Slave2008

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Apr 12, 2009
i cant imagine not waking up every morning next to my Mistress. i have waited a very long time for someone like her to come along, i cant even describe the "void SHE has filled in my life. So no, i dont think i would revolt :)

His_Einna

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Slave
Apr 17, 2009
I couldn't revolt, I don't think.

See, to me, it's all about having a person to please, serve and be looked after by. If I were to turn the tables as it were and do to him even half the things he does to me, it'd destroy the dynamics; he'd loose his trust in me (don't forget, a Dom has to trust their sub just as much as a sub must trust their Dom) and I'd loose my faith in his ability to look after and protect me.

Although like a couple of others have said, I think things tend to be a little more concrete in a 24/7 relationship.

MasterKazugami

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 30, 2009
Personally if any slave of mine tried to revolt against me, I would not be happy. If they have a split personality, I usually allow them to find another female that they can Dom and that can join our fun. They would not dom over me though.

Anjelen

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
If a slave of mine revolts - outside of 'good fun' of course - i think it would be time for them and i to sit down and seriously reconsider our relationship - obviously, it's not working as they had expected it to.

I'm a Dominant. I've spent five years as a sub - to learn the trade, and was never a true sub; always a switch, the Brat. I've personally turned at least two mistresses and a master Switch - i simply cannot ever get into the submissive mindset.

Just like i will not tolerate attempts at topping from the bottom, mind games, guilt trips - i will not lightly tolerate a slave, particularly one who has served a while and should know their place through such - trying to turn the tables on me.

Mistress_Lexi

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Dominant
Jan 27, 2009
A revot would be a very hard things for a true sub to do. They would not even want to think about dominating anyone, otherwise they wouldn't be truely submissive.

Personally I'm not a fan of switching, I find it very demeaning. A person should be aware of if they wish to be submissive or dominant. Otherwise they're just not up for this lifestyle.

MasterKazugami

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 30, 2009
A revot would be a very hard things for a true sub to do. They would not even want to think about dominating anyone, otherwise they wouldn't be truely submissive.

Personally I'm not a fan of switching, I find it very demeaning. A person should be aware of if they wish to be submissive or dominant. Otherwise they're just not up for this lifestyle.

Quoted this for the sheer truth of it.

I've met many switch people. One switch even claimed off to me she was a sub, we then got in loads of arguments till she told me the truth that she liked some freedom and being a bit dominant at times. Personally that then annoyed me but it was cause she held back valuable info which in turn finally caused me to leave her.

Anjelen

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Bah. in this context i see Dominance, Submission, and Switch(ness?) - as similar to sexuality.

Some are Dominant. Some are Submissive. Some Switch - like heterosexuals, homosexuals, and bisexuals, they simply exist
I'm not going to decide for anyone how they live their life and enjoy themselves in doing so - but again, if a sub feels the want to dominate me, i'm going to tell them outright "ain't gonna happen."

Frankly, i don't want switches near me unless they're firmly in either 'sub' or 'dom' mode - i've had one too many switch go from a perfectly content, compliant sub into a whining little drama queen secondguessing everything i said and asked - to still be comfortable around those with the apparant attention span of a young kitt-

Ooo, something shiny! :D

lydiab6

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Switch
Jan 15, 2008
For me, being a switch DOES NOT mean that I don't know whether I'm submissive or not. It means that I'm both. At times I'm dominant, and other times I'm submissive.

But, back to the 'slave revolt' query...

I do not think that a slave would actually enjoy 'revolting' on their master. What would be the point? They had decided that they were submissive, it made them happy, they found a master that allowed them to be submissive and guided them in that path...why would they take all that happiness and revolt?

SubMissChievous

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Jan 9, 2008
Canada
Ooooh boy!!

Mistress Lexi said:

Master Kazugami said:
Quoted this for the sheer truth of it.

Err… what truth?! This is just a personal opinion. And one that I find enormously closed-minded and judgmental if you ask me. Why should switching be demeaning? If not wanting or not liking something does make it wrong then everything you'll do in life will be wrong in the eye of someone else... Saying that a person should know whether they are submissive or dominant is just as silly as saying a bisexual person should make up their mind and decide if they prefer men or women :rolleyes:

And quite frankly, it has nothing to do with wishing to be something… I knew I was submissive even before I had my first sexual thought and before I knew how babies were made! I just am, I made no wishes or decisions about it. That’s my orientation. Period. So I have no problem understanding, much less accepting, the fact that other people just know they are switches.

Oh and I don’t see what it has to do with being “up for this lifestyle” whatever the heck that means… No matter how hard I try I just can’t bring myself to understand why some people need to use some boring clichés like that… Never could I ever submit to anyone who needs to categorize other people based on opinions and judgments. Every time I read stuff like that, no matter the person’s orientation, it makes me seriously question their character and maturity. I never felt the need to prove to anyone else or the "community" how “true” I am or that I was up to anything and I don’t need to compare myself with others just to feed my ego. I'm not into D/s to try to fit in.

Meh… I guess this kind of mentality must be comforting for some other people though…

Anyway… Back to the OP:

I’m not sure if MNM meant “revolt” as play or for real… In case it is for play then like it’s been said that is switching so it would work only if both partners are interested in doing so. If they both are then I guess it could be an interesting scenario and some people could have loads of fun with it :)

However…

If we’re talking about revolting for real… I see two reasons why it could be:

Reason #1 could be a major case of sub block or something that causes the sub not to want to submit. That’s not really a revolt but depending on how this is expressed by the sub it could be interpreted as such or at least as some form of resistance. In that case, some proper aftercare and/or discussion normally helps get things back to “normal”. Even the most submissive person can have bad days, feel tired or depressed and not want to submit.

Reason #2 would be simply that the sub is no longer happy in the relationship. Again it’s not necessarily a revolt although ugly breakups happen sometimes. Just like in any other type of relationships compatibility or communication issues happen and a person will want out of the relationship because they don’t get what they need anymore out of it.

In either case though what it comes down to is that the problems are more often than not related to a lack of communication. And has very little to do with the persons’ orientations…

Last edited:
Reactions: lydiab6

MasterKazugami

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 30, 2009
Err… what truth?! This is just a personal opinion. And one that I find enormously closed-minded and judgmental if you ask me. Why should switching be demeaning? If not wanting or not liking something does make it wrong then everything you'll do in life will be wrong in the eye of someone else... Saying that a person should know whether they are submissive or dominant is just as silly as saying a bisexual person should make up their mind and decide if they prefer men or women :rolleyes:

And quite frankly, it has nothing to do with wishing to be something… I knew I was submissive even before I had my first sexual thought and before I knew how babies were made! I just am, I made no wishes or decisions about it. That’s my orientation. Period. So I have no problem understanding, much less accepting, the fact that other people just know they are switches.

Oh and I don’t see what it has to do with being “up for this lifestyle” whatever the heck that means… No matter how hard I try I just can’t bring myself to understand why some people need to use some boring clichés like that… Never could I ever submit to anyone who needs to categorize other people based on opinions and judgments. Every time I read stuff like that, no matter the person’s orientation, it makes me seriously question their character and maturity. I never felt the need to prove to anyone else or the "community" how “true” I am or that I was up to anything and I don’t need to compare myself with others just to feed my ego. I'm not into D/s to try to fit in.

Meh… I guess this kind of mentality must be comforting for some other people though…

I think you misread what I was saying, I said I've had switches in the past and I can work well with them. The fact is though, it is very demeaning having a switch who does not inform you their a switch. When you start having them then revolt on you in the middle of any sexual activity, its demeaning by the fact that they are trying to lower you.
Personally I don't mind if someone is a switch, so long as they tell me before hand.

I'm not saying people should know if their sub or dom, though I would like you to quote exactly where I said that. I'm merely saying that its not nice having a slave revolt only to then find out after the person who said they were a sub, was in actual fact a switch and they didn't have the respect to inform you. Anybody who ain't willing to inform people minor details such as if their a dom, sub or switch really should consider if their up D/S relationship, its such minor details that can cause conflict if not told.

Also, I will admit that I misread what the original poster had put up. I thought the original poster meant such things as a switch saying their a pure sub only to later admit their a switch. It really ain't a nice expierence having the person you thought was a sub, turning out to really be a switch and them turning on you cause they want some freedom and to express their dom side.

Last edited:

SubMissChievous

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Jan 9, 2008
Canada
The first part of my post was more directed at Lexi's comments and more specifically at the "true subs who are upt to whatever" stuff more than to your reply actually :)

But in the event that someone doesn't tell they are switches or hold any other kind of information of that nature to their partners then I still consider it to be a communication issue. I've been in a few situations where I had partners who were switches. The first time I was asked to switch I did it and found out a new limit :D So with that experience I always brought the subject up to the pertners I had after that and clearly explained I would not go there. Of course, if someone holds that information from you and then later try to "force" their partner to switch then I'd say it's time to sit down and have a good discussion and make things perfectly clear for both partners.

Reactions: SecretGuy

Featured Threads

New Personals