Slut_1

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Aug 21, 2018
London
I’m a dirty whore who needs ideas to punish her clit and tits
I need as many ideas as possible with house hold items I love torturing my nipples and clit .
I also love a little of humiliation and public links.
do you have any ideas what I could do to myself at work like somthing on my tits or clit or somthing I feel it all day

Last edited:

Centurion01

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Oct 4, 2014
NE England
Get a rubber band, and snap each nipples and clit
50 times.
Then flip a coin, heads repeat, tails edge 5 times.

Reactions: Gem84

Slut_1

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Aug 21, 2018
London
I can take quite a lot throw your ideas at me and I’ll let you know if it’s too much but I draw the line at needles sooo other fan that I’m good to go

BlueRobin

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Aug 16, 2018
Hmmm oki.

All you need are 2 clothes pins and some time.:

--First, place a clothes pin on both nipples then wait for 3 minutes.

--Once the 3 minutes are up, take both pegs off and turn then 90 degrees. Place them back on. Wait 3 minutes.

--Repeat 10 times (30 minutes).

Doing this, you'll find that the pain is more and more intense each time you turn and place them. You'll be in tears and moaning in pain by the end.

WARNING- this can seriously injure your nipples. I actually have less feeling in my left nipple after this. It can stil feel pain but it can feel pleasure. Do at your own risk.

Or rather just try as far as you can :) let me know how well you do.

Enjoy!

Reactions: DirtyBarbieDoll

An inactive user

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Dec 11, 2012
Put on some candles the more the better. Leave them on for 10 to 15 minutes then put them out by pushing them against your cunt/clit. No needles needed. I'd love a report if you do it.

dominus87

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 21, 2017
Rubber bands

Use about 5 rubber bands around the base of each of your boobs and then dress. The only stipulation is that you must wear a skirt or dress with no panties. Now insert any appropriate object or your choosing in your pussy. You will spend one hour in a public place. You must be standing or walking at least 30 mins of the total hour. If you drop the object, you must repeat the same dare the next day with the extra addition of something in your ass too. And you will not be allowed to sit. Keep repeating until you are successful, adding one hour
(1,2,3 ,4) for each repeat.

mr smith

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Oct 7, 2014
heres something for at work, everytime you need to use the washroom you must go into the stall, removed your shirt completly, remove your bra, stick your breasts into the toliet to make the nice and soaking wet, when they are dripping wet put the bra back on, put your shirt on, then you must edge yourself and then you are allowed to use the washroom. with an hour left of work you must piss in the toliet first then soak your breasts to dripping wet and then put your bra on,

Reactions: TexasGoldilocks

Gem84

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Nov 2, 2015
PA
That is the dumbest thing I have ever heard. At work?! Are you kidding me? Did you even thing of the logistics of this before you put this garbage on the internet?

heres something for at work, everytime you need to use the washroom you must go into the stall, removed your shirt completly, remove your bra, stick your breasts into the toliet to make the nice and soaking wet, when they are dripping wet put the bra back on, put your shirt on, then you must edge yourself and then you are allowed to use the washroom. with an hour left of work you must piss in the toliet first then soak your breasts to dripping wet and then put your bra on,

Centurion01

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Oct 4, 2014
NE England
That is the dumbest thing I have ever heard. At work?! Are you kidding me? Did you even thing of the logistics of this before you put this garbage on the internet?
They must expect some really saggy breasts... or a really flexible girl.

Reactions: Alyss08

camaikun

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 5, 2018
Attach a clothes peg to each nipple, then slap your pussy with a hard flat object 5 times. Edge five times, after the first edge right as you are about to cum slap your clit hard once. On the second edge, slap your clit hard twice. Once you reach the fifth edge you must slap your clit five times and try to knock the clothes pegs off your nipples. If you can do this, you are then allowed to cum, but there is a catch. If you want to cum you must slap your clit constantly throughout the entire orgasm you have and you are not allowed to clean yourself up until the next day. By the end of this your pussy will be red raw and hot.

Kinkguy90

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Oct 13, 2017
For my torment youll need rope, rubberbands, dentalfloss, toothpase and 2 bottels
And here we go.
Step one: Fill one bottle totally with water, then Tie the rope around your tits and connect the ends of the ropes to the full bottle.
Step 2: get 2 stings of the floss, tie it around your nipple. Connect the ends here with the empty bottle. Also use the rubberbands to get them around your nipples to make it nice tight and also holding the floss.
Step 3: cover the rest of your nipple with toothpase and slowly fill up the empty bottle with water untill you think.you cant hold it anymore.

Alania

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Switch
Feb 1, 2019
We're kinda new to this whole scene with my husband, therefore we're still learning and experimenting in this direction (if anyone could suggest something new would be great). I prefer when he takes me from behind and slaps my ass, tits and face hard.

monicaS27

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jan 31, 2019
I wouldn't use toothpaste. That could actually be damaging. The whole point of toothpaste is that it has hard, tiny bits in it to scrape stuff off of our teeth. Basically, rubbing it on any sensitive skin would result in hundreds of little cuts that would sting like hell until the skin has healed.

Ashley svenson

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Feb 3, 2019
Nh
Maybe some self bondage at work? Take off a layer of clothing, gag yourself and cuff yourself to something.

Attachments

• f6ab687d49a6b5fb04bc320c9971f879--latex-bound-all-tied-up.jpg
    f6ab687d49a6b5fb04bc320c9971f879--latex-bound-all-tied-up.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 59
Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Threads

New Personals