First date ideas please help vote

UnBr0k3nH3r0

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 14, 2010
Hello everyone, if you’d please help me vote for my first date ideas with my new submissive. I would really appreciate it! Make her feel filthy dirty on our first date that we meet

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=348835

I’ve met a girl that lives close to me and has some similar interest. We’re setting up our first date, and I’d like to have get-dare tell us what our first date will be like. The voting will be open for an entire week Sunday to Sunday and if we get over 20 votes the top two will happen, and over 30, 3 will happen. If we get over 20 gets Ill share non face pics on temporary exposed of our date.

1.Get put in abdl diapers and not allowed to take them off until she’s wet in them twice and asks daddy for a change

2.Blindfold her and strip her completely naked and tie her to the bed, work her nipples and clamp them tightly insert a plug tie with rope with a nice crotch rope for anytime she moves

3.Have her wet her pants, clean her up, bend her over my lap and give her a proper spanking with just my hand put her in a diaper and stand in the corner.

4.Have her wear a blindfold in a hotel room undress her, tie her in a way that gives full access to her holes, stretch her ass and lube it just enough to slide in My thick cock.

5.Turn her into a little puppy find a place to take her dog park or a nice field collar and leash her and walk her around completely naked. Put down her food in a dog bowl and make her eat it all.

6.Completely baby her in a cute outfit and diaper and take her out to the park holding hands, them dinner/drinks giving her regular diaper checks and changing her in our car while we’re out.

All dates are with her permission and is consensual.

UnBr0k3nH3r0

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 14, 2010
Thank you so much for the response please keep voting if you haven’t this will be a first date to remember

Featured Threads

New Personals