SecretGuy

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Feb 3, 2015
kik: cock4girl seeking a Mistress

I'm looking for a Mistress i'm in the uk im 22 male.

I'm currently home alone and looking for someone to serve.

I'm straight

My kik is cock4girl

Limits:
no face pics, no anal, no shaving

Edging, experimenting, using household items, long term cum denial

I can make vids and take live pics and seeking long term or one off play - i don't mind age of Mistresses i serve older or younger and i don't mind no experience. Though i need a Mistress that can validate at least with a couple of pics and prefer to be told what to do other than simply to masturbate.

themaster115

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Oct 14, 2015
hi new here

I'm 21 yrs old and i'm a male. i'm very slim or slender however you want to describe it. i'm blonde, have blue eyes, i think im like 150 and im 5'7.

I'm just looking for someone who wants the same things i want. i really just want to feel something again sexually as i've been through a huge break up and my life is making me sad right now. i just want a distraction and i want someone to give me what i lost again sexually because what i had was perfect. Females are preferred and so are fem boys and transgender people. I may or may not let a guy in i'm not sure.

kinks primarily right now are:

Pegging (receiving and giving)
Lactation
Age play
Femdom
anal (giving and recieving)
pee

i'm in to just about anything sexual and if i've never experienced it before or heard of it i will try so please be patient about that. major turn off is scat and vomit stuff just like anybody really. overall i just want someone to want me and make me do stuff and for them to do stuff for me as well and i want to want them.

Kik is ericjames115 and skype is imperio115

alansparks

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Dominant
Oct 27, 2013
Guys 18+ only

Looking for guys 18+ only

hit me up on kik or skype, both are alanmike11

Show me your cock ;)

dressingyou

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Oct 17, 2015
kik dressingyou
Only interested in real females (not men or ts etc) who want to have a man control how they dress

wingman78

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jul 26, 2015
37Y male ready for you now.

OK, I'm way ahead of my schedule for today, so I have about an hour of free time right now. If someone wants to control me I'm yours, waiting for you naked and with my butt plug in and chastity cage on.

Kik: wingman1978
Toys: list and pictures here
Likes/limits: in my signature.

Aosoth

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jun 2, 2013
Boise, ID
I have a free weekend this weekend and I am bored, willing to do some simple dares in my room or just to chat. Males or Females welcome. Kik: Alusori

hiemsq

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Oct 16, 2015
30M here, I'm a beginner and I'm not sure what to start with. So I look for females, but even cd, sissies or ts and we can talk about what to do (it means it can be switch). If interested send me a mail to my nickname (see above) gmail dot com. Kik is my nickname as well, but I check my mail more often.

majesticB15

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Oct 17, 2015
My kik is Dbabando. We can talk about our likes and dislikes here. I can be a slave or a Dom, and I'm bi

MuslimSlave

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
May 12, 2015
I am interested in serving a task mistress, who can give me tasks to complete and share proof of completion. Being a compulsive masturbator, I also want to serve a mistress who can take control of my dick.

If any mistress here is interested in making me her slave they can contact me through KIK
My id is Beelzebub99

analaddiction

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 15, 2015
Females only

I Want A Nymphomaniac FEMALE Who Loves Pleasing Her Master And Loves Being An Obedient Slut.

Likes: Anal, Teasing, Orgasm Denial, Creampies, Humiliation, Bondage, Blindfolds,Online Play, Bodywriting, Pain, Degradation, Insertions, Panties, Household Items, Temperature Play, Pussy Torture, Nipple Torture, Spit Play, Pet Play, Huccow, Public Play, Ass Worship, Body Worship, Wedgies, Enemas

Dislike: Anything Illegal

Assertive, Demanding, Disciplined Master Looking For An Obedient Fuck Toy That Loves Being Controlled KIK ME@Edward8892

General Requirements:
- Obedient
- Committed
- Loyal
- Creative
- Pictures/Videos Of Tasks Given(Face Optional)/SKYPE(Optional)
- Kinky
- Slutty Fuck Toy Letting Me Do To You What I Want When I Want*

Interested KIK ME@Edward8892

Other Interest/Kinks:

Master, slave, online play, degradation, humiliation, slut, whore, anal play, insertions, panties, ass worship, asshole worship, creampies, bodywriting, orgasm denial, public play, torture, temperature play, rimming, teasing, exhibitionism, wedgies, whips, spanks, floggers, nipple play, pee, enemas

Euromotive88

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Sep 23, 2015
Posting my kik : euromotive88

I want to be dominated, and I also give tasks. I have no limits and I exchange pictures and videos at will ;)

dominantgirl12

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Oct 18, 2015
I'm looking for willing obedient slaves
Don't hit me up if you're just bored and horny. Newbies can text me but be serious about being a slave
My kik is dominantgirl12
Hit me up there:)
Dominantgirl12

dominantgirl12

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Oct 18, 2015
Don't hit me up if you're just bored and horny. Newbies can text me but be serious about being a slave
My kik is dominantgirl12
Dominantgirl12

dominantgirl12

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Oct 18, 2015
Young mistress is looking for slaves
My kik is dominantgirl12
Dominantgirl12

Featured Threads

New Personals