(temporarily exposed) I live off attention, don't let me die!!!

joketom

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 30, 2015
Loved that red butt. There are 53 extensions now. That means 6 pictures need to be there. But there are only 3 right now. Waiting to see some more amazing pics from you

aria.dne

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jun 4, 2016
Loved that red butt. There are 53 extensions now. That means 6 pictures need to be there. But there are only 3 right now. Waiting to see some more amazing pics from you

I know! I haven't forgotten, I'm just not at home rn and my IP has changed so it doesn't let me upload more. I will once I'm home! Thank youuu

aria.dne

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jun 4, 2016
I'm back home and I want to upload new pictures as promised but it doesn't recognize me as the OP :( any ideas why?

lurker54321

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Oct 19, 2017
I'm back home and I want to upload new pictures as promised but it doesn't recognize me as the OP :( any ideas why?

Well the eaisest thing is to just upload all the pics right here in an album and link it there. Also you could make a new temp exposed upload with everything and paste the link in the comments of the old one.

oddjobber

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Mar 22, 2017
I updated my original post with my new exposure! ;)
looks awesome! what a well trained hole you have! i added some comments and hope to see more. i was most curious what else you can use to train that hole.

very hot!

shadowice0823

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 9, 2012
yay always enjoy seeing that pretty ass! I read in the comments about that large plug hope you show it off and how well it stretches you!

Featured Threads

New Personals