Anyone here likes to write humiliating, punishment stories?

HumiliateGirl

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Oct 11, 2016
So on another site i saw a post where someone posted pics of their girlfriends, and others picked a girl and wrote a punishment to her. Of course this is only in theory, so if you like to write punishments, let me know. I think it would be a turn on for me.
The punishment can be unusual as well, or not realistic. One guy said she would use one of the girls as her mop! Then described how she would be tied etc. I would show some pics of the girls of course so you can imgine it better. Hope there are someone who is into this. Let me know in the comments!
Cunt

HumiliateGirl

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Oct 11, 2016
To clarify

Hey, sorry if i phrased it poorly, but im looking for mainly punishments, so you dont have to write conversations and thing like that!
Cunt

meurstony

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 20, 2016
Hello girl

I would love to mak punishments for your gf, I have a creative mind on making them, pm me for more info.

Shush

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 20, 2017
elastic bands

Hello cunt
i have a little punishment for you, but you will need a bunch of elastic bands.
first loop them together. by passing one though the center of another then back on its self and though the center of itself to join the two together to create a chain. keep reapeating this untill you have about a meter of elastic bands all in a row,Then remover all you clothes from your lower half and place the chain of elastic bands though your legs holding on end on your pussy. now hook the other end on something that will allow it to slip off when pulled. Like an L shaped door handle, looking it very near the end so as you begin to walk away facing away form it you begin to stretch your chain of elastic bands. face away from the handle still holding the other end on your pussy. walk as far as you dare then step to the side allowing the hooked end to release.
i suggest you start in a standing position with the elastic band chain sliding though the crack of you ass. as you get braver begin bending over to expose those softer areas. I challenge you to do 20 to start with. tell me how many you achieved

romancer

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Dec 2, 2013
South London
good evening (my time ).... I like to write humiliation stories and this sounds like a good challenge. Please get in touch and we can discuss this further.

HumiliateGirl

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Oct 11, 2016
Thanks everyone! I messaged you guys.
If anyone else interested feel free to post
Cunt

HumiliateGirl

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Oct 11, 2016
Hey demandred! i will send you some girls soon. if i forgot pm me for sure!
Cunt

Creativethinking

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Feb 4, 2017
Hi there
I love writing humiliation if you send me the info I can try and get a good one back for You!

HumiliateGirl

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Oct 11, 2016
hey sirs!
im sorry but im extremely busy, although i didnt forgot about you and will send some girls for each of you! u even can pm me if you have a preferance (like brunette, big tits idk haha)
thanks for your patience
Cunt

Featured Threads

New Personals