Keep a Man on His Knees or Bent Over With "The Humbler"

JustAMan

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 6, 2008
So do i!!!

It also makes me stick my ass out when on all fours so im now filled with a largeish fake cock dildo pretending its a real cock and i cant pull my ass in due to the humbler so i am forced to present... Mmmmm

snakeskin

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 5, 2011
keighley
humbler

thats hot i would love to be with you rite now so i could put my 13 cm in ur ass

JustAMan

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 6, 2008
Haha, from behind you could tighten it even more so I would be constantly pushing back on to your cock while at the same time desperately wanting to pull away ;) hehehe

sarahamber

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Mar 30, 2011
lol , this would be a lot of fun to try out...i wish we had one :(

sarahamber

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Mar 30, 2011
tie him up spread eagle standing up....upside down so his legs are in the air
start playing with his cock to make it hard...maybe suck it a bit....nibble at it, deep throat it, and shove my pussy in his face to make him edge...

then id stop and with both hands in a fist, slam down on his balls as hard as i could, while biting his cock in my mouth. (all of course while making him eat my out upside down)

i fully expect, blood, tears, and pain! then i'd flip him back right side up and kick his nuts as hard as i could. (for everytime he paused eating me out while i whacked his nuts he will get an additional kick in the balls)

and to top her off, as if his balls werent dead, id have my friend whos in med school, get his friends to give him a vesectamy!

:D

Oh really? What do you like most about that thought? If a guy offered you his balls to kill, what would you do with them?

subindy

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 12, 2011
interesting

Well I have never had one... sound interesting...

michaelst09

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Apr 9, 2012
homemade humbler

an old mistress of mine showed me how to make 1. its quite easy actually.

ITEMS NEEDED:
2 rulers or 2 drumsticks
rubberbands or shoe laces

HOW TO:
1. stretch the balls out
2. place the rulers or drumsticks on each side above the balls
3. put rubberbands on the outside edges of rulers and twist them as tight as you can
4. put rubberbands as close to the balls as you can and twist them as tight as you can
5. place both sides of ruler under legs behind the thighs

note: if using shoe strings you tie t 1 as tight and as close to the balls as you can

Featured Threads

New Personals