Dominate female looking to talk and make friends

NaturallyCurious

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Nov 3, 2017
Lafayette, LA
I'm a young dominate female and I'm fairly new to this "scene". I'm looking to talk to different people, learn, make new friends and maybe have a little fun.
Maybe you're an experienced submissive male and you would like to talk to a dominate female, or maybe you're a fellow dominate female and you wouldn't mind talking to me.
Please note I only speak English, and one of my worst pet peeves is terriable grammar. If I have to spend twenty minutes decifering your message I will not reply back!

dutiful.obedient

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Nov 3, 2017
Respectful greetings

Hi Miss, I am a mature and inexperienced submissive male. I am probably not worthy to be your friend, but if you ever wanted to talk to me my heart would be filled with love and adoration!

Reactions: Shakira

That_Guy_Again

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Aug 28, 2017
I, too am in interested in chatting. I'm on Kik: That_Guy_Again_GD. I too am quite young, however have experience as a sub. I can help you decide what type of domme you want to be.

Gobber

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Sep 28, 2016
Sub

Hello Mistress, please message me on Kik ? Is gobber18 thanks

iSlideForYou

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Aug 24, 2017
Aus
Welcome to the lovely world of femdom.

I'm always willing to talk about the scene and related things.

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
I'm a young dominate female and I'm fairly new to this "scene". I'm looking to talk to different people, learn, make new friends and maybe have a little fun.
Maybe you're an experienced submissive male and you would like to talk to a dominate female, or maybe you're a fellow dominate female and you wouldn't mind talking to me.
Please note I only speak English, and one of my worst pet peeves is terriable grammar. If I have to spend twenty minutes decifering your message I will not reply back!

Welcome to Kinktalk. You mentioned terrible grammar as being a pet peeve and you wishing to learn, so below is a slight description of the word you're using to identify as.
“Dominant” is an adjective, meaning it is used to describe a subject. It is defined as having or exerting authority or influence, or occupying or being in a commanding or elevated position. For example: I am a dominant male.

“Dominate” is a verb. It means to rule over, have control of, tower over or overshadow. For example: I watched her dominate that submissive guy by making him kneel infront of her.

These are very basic terms as well as your misspelling of the word "terrible" when you said you hate terrible grammar.

As far as seeking out guidance. You'll find the best type of mentoring from someone of the same sex and role as yourself. Trying to have an experienced sub take the lead role and teach you how to dominate would be difficult for the submissive. There's a few dommes here on the site that I've seen actively posting. So good luck on your search maybe one will take you on and help you out.

NaturallyCurious

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Nov 3, 2017
Lafayette, LA
My post

Welcome to Kinktalk. You mentioned terrible grammar as being a pet peeve and you wishing to learn, so below is a slight description of the word you're using to identify as.
“Dominant” is an adjective, meaning it is used to describe a subject. It is defined as having or exerting authority or influence, or occupying or being in a commanding or elevated position. For example: I am a dominant male.

“Dominate” is a verb. It means to rule over, have control of, tower over or overshadow. For example: I watched her dominate that submissive guy by making him kneel infront of her.

These are very basic terms as well as your misspelling of the word "terrible" when you said you hate terrible grammar.

As far as seeking out guidance. You'll find the best type of mentoring from someone of the same sex and role as yourself. Trying to have an experienced sub take the lead role and teach you how to dominate would be difficult for the submissive. There's a few dommes here on the site that I've seen actively posting. So good luck on your search maybe one will take you on and help you out.
Thank you for your reply on my post. I have noticed my errors and i have been trying to correct them (for some reason i can't edit my post). When i typed my post i was was using my cell phone and it decided to change some of my words(i should have double checked what i wrote) . I would like to clarify that i identify as a dominant female instead of a "dominate female". I have contacted Kink Talk to see if they could help me figure out why i can't edit my post.
I would like to thank you for your advice about finding a female dominant mentor. I would like to add that i have been talking to some dominants (both male and female) and they have been lovely.

I have had some amazing conversations from some experienced male submissives, even though there was no play involved. I have had an overwhelming number of private messages in my in box that basically reads "I'm blank, my Kik is blank message me and you can do what ever you want to me. I have no limits" and i have to call bull on it. I actually want to get to know the person i'm talking to.
Thanks for the warm welcome and the advice! I greatly appreciate it. Besides, we never learn if we don't make mistakes,right?

Last edited:
Reactions: Focusonme

Dirtiestboyinpanty

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Jul 3, 2016
Hey
Nice post ..even though I am too mostly the types of I will do anything for you but I feel talking to a person is kinda really hot when you can share the details you can't tell mostly...I am a submissive since maybe 15 years but only online...never had the courage to do real...but have done some real nasty stuff too....love to chat anytime you wish to...as a person I am fun loving ...love reading books watching movies and travelling and photography.

Reactions: drogba

Escapist1982

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Aug 13, 2016
Hi there, my kik is escapist1982 and I am a submissive man. Feel like talking? Hit me up.

Fowldab

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Nov 18, 2017
Hey, if you want to talk I'm looking for someone who want to share experience, give me advice or ask for it and maybe have some fun....why not?
My KIK is fowldab,add me if you want

nick_dvds

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Dec 7, 2016
M slave if you still wanna talk or anything else...

M slave if you still wanna talk or anything else please kik me : nick_cln

VirginM

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Oct 19, 2017
Talk

I like talking to new people about anything.
Generally it's enjoyable.
If you want to talk, let me know.

Also best of luck with the barrage of PMs.

LukasRink

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jul 27, 2013
i am a newbie slave and would love to talk with you :)
my kik is lukasrink16

Exefete

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Mar 9, 2017
I'd love to chat sometime. I'm up for chatting wherever, PM, Kik, etc, whatever works best for you.

Featured Threads

New Personals