One last shot. Looking for a Mistress

Dutchbuster

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Mar 31, 2015
Hello everyone,

First of all, thank you for reading my ad.
I am going to try this one last time, because I am still hoping there’s someone out there.

I'll start by talking a little bit about myself.
I am V and I am from the Netherlands. I explored a lot of different things and found out a lot about myself.
I have a full time job at an International company and enjoy life to the fullest. My friends and family are important to me and I try to have a good time every minute.

Now, what do I hope to get out of this?
I hope to find a Miss that is serious about owning someone and buidling a (online) relation. As a Mistress you should know what you want and what you expect out of me. Be strict, harsh and maybe even have somewhat of a sadistic mind. But I would also like to be friends. Be able to talk like equals when we are talking about day to day life or other interesting subjects. Regular contact; I like to be checked upon or receive new tasks on a regular basis. I understand that we both have our own social and private lifes and it might not be possible for you to have daily contact. But I'd like to meet someone who is able to communicate with me regulary.

What do I mean by "being owned"?
As said earlier I like someone to really own me.
See me as your property and use me for whatever you want up to a point where we both feel comfortable with. Set rules and tasks, control me (like if I shave or not, if I can cum or not, if I wear boxers or go commando etc. etc.). Treat me like I am your property and I have nothing to say about what is happening. I hope that you understand what I mean.

What am I into?
I just enjoy serving a woman more than anything. Your pleasure gives me more joy and satisfaction than anything else. I am not asking for anything and will always do my best to make see you are pleased. Soft humilation is nice, but I am also open for extremer forms of degradation and dehumanization.

I like it when someone else is in control of my orgasms.
This is one of the most powerful ways for me to feel super submissive towards a women. Not having the control over your own pleasure and frustration. Ruined orgasms, really long edging sessions or denial are things that I really enjoy. Even extreme, very long term denial.

Control. I am looking for the real thing, not something for "every now and then". What I hope to find is a Mistress that is demanding and wants actuall control. As close to 24/7 as it can get in an online relation. Keeping in mind that I do not want to effect your, nor my social life.

As mentioned before I would like you to have somewhat of a sadistic mind. It is a huge turn on for me when you like to make me suffer. Not because I enjoy being in pain; but the thought of you letting me be in pain, not only for punishment but just because you enjoy it, gets me to a reall humble and sunbissive state of mind and that is what I want to reach. I like to feel and be in a submissive state of mind all day. Seeing and feeling that you are in control and you can do whatever you want. I am not sure if I am able to take extreme pain from the beginning. But I am really motivated to train to take as much pain as needed.

Anal is something that I do not mind doing, but it's not one of my favorite things. I’d rather shove a dildo down my throat than up my ass. But as you probably already noticed; it's all about the state of mind. I will do and love anal if you let me do it. Just because you tell me to. It is not the "fucking my ass" which I enjoy, I like challanges and goals set by you. Stretch my hole wider and wider until we reached the gape you want, or making thing disappear inside me just because you enjoy the view of it.

Deepthroat is something I would like to train on. It is not that I like sucking something, but I would like to be able to do it so I will be able to serve you in as many ways as possible.

I enjoy hidden public / mild exposure. I am not looking to commit social suicide or get in trouble in another way, but I like the idea of my Mistress forcing me to do tasks outside on a hidden or risky place. Or being exposed online (no blackmail).

And I always enjoy trying new things. I am very open minded and willing to try almost anything. As long as it does not concern scat, permanent damage or illegal things.

I have plenty of toys and tools and I I can use / buy items that are required to serve you properly. Hardware stores are like heaven when it comes to cbt tools haha. I also don't mind to buy new toys if things do get serious and we can get along.

What can you expect of me?
I am very loyal and only looking for one Mistress.
You can expect commitment, dedication, honesty and fun.
My mind is set on serving a women and I don't care about my own pleasure, so I will do anything I can to make sure I will keep you satisfied. And I am always willing to push myself to get myself to a higher level and be your perfect possession.

Contact
I will adjust to your ways of contacting.
At the moment I have skype, kik and e-mail.
I have a webcam, microphone and smartphone with camera to make pics/videos throughout the day.

Let's finish
First of all I would like to thank you for your time, reading my ad.
Please do not reply if you are not sure if this is what you are into, I don't like to waste time on people that are a joke. Your age and looks are not important to me. It's all about the intention and what you want to get out of this.

I'll mention my limits once more: scat, permanent damage and anything illegal.

Things I tried before and that I know I don't mind doing: Anal, bondage, cbt, ballbusting, pain, sounding, orgasm control/denial, hidden public, online exposure (no face), chasity (Ihave a chasity device), spanking, humiliation/degradation and I probably forgot a couple of things. I hope that this list will get longer and longer as time passes by.

Again, thank you for reading and I hope to hear from you soon.

ps. If you live in the Netherlands, Belgium, west Germany or the Norht of France I might also be interested in going to the next level en meet for real. Only if we can get along online and a relation based on trust is established.

Want to know more? Looking forward to your pm! Or say Hi on kik (wsm1988)

Last edited:

Dutchbuster

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Mar 31, 2015
I want to thank everyone who sent me a message here and on kik for reading my ad and being interested. I really appreciate it.

These messages made me realize that maybe my post doesn’t provide enough information.

I would like to add that I am not the kind of guy that sends nudes after 5 minutes already. I understand there’s someone out there for everyone, but if you are looking for that, I am not the person for you.
Before we start something I’d like to chat a little, see how we connect, if we have the same interests and expectations. Just to avoid wasting your or my time. I am here to serve and for your pleasure only, but everyone who is not just looking for “fun” every now and then understands that a long term d/s relationship doesn’t work if you don’t have a click or similar interests.

I don’t have a wishlist and won’t ask for anything, I just need to know if something has a chance of succes before fully committing to someone.

I am not in a rush so I am not going to play with random people.

Last edited:

Featured Threads

New Personals