Sadistic Master for humiliation slavegirl

robm4231

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Oct 6, 2015
About me:
A super Dom and a very strict Master, but also very kind and caring sometimes. I am here for a long term M/S relationship online and if compatible will turn it to reality.

What I am here for:
I am looking for a worthless piece of painslut into rough brutal degradation and would love getting abused. I will love slapping your tits hard and spitting on you , making you realize how worthless you are. My fantasies are hard ass spanking , abusing you and making you cry, biting, hard pussy fucking, toilet slave activities (call it water sports) , bdsm, bondage, humiliation(would love to kick your ass and treat you with feet) and forced squirting and orgasm.

My ideal slave:
A fucked up girl / a broken girl who would love to serve me ,accept me as her Master and shall be devoted to me. She will have no limits and must be active. She will be transparent, and must be responsive and love me as I am. Consider yourself worthless and submit everything to me. She must preferably be a masochist and must have high affinity for sex and submission. Your dream must be to serve me forever. You must be willing to be my maid later if relationship is found to be compatible.

Kik me @ dom4yngsub if interested to be my slave. Express your interest by sending your pic with your eyes down and write ' I accept you as my Master '

Last edited:

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
This is too funny. The fact that someone would be so lazy. However it shows clearly the level of effort that said individual would put into being a dominant. None.zero zilch

Hope many see this and be aware how false some people are.

Featured Threads

New Personals