Buffalo, Ny: F/Slave/28 (household) seeks M/Dom/All ages ~ I will serve, obey my Master

Sexuality
Straight
Orientation
Slave
Region
United States (West of the Rockies)

SUBFEMALE

Banned
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Slave
Oct 18, 2016
28 year old slave female seeking a dominant male of any age

My submission is a natural inborn feeling, and at times a surging and powerful force inside me that only a respectable and knowledgeable Master can recognise, control and manage, for He understands how my nature influences my behaviour and how temptations to act outside of its drive can easily lead me astray and away from my primary focus: to please and to be found pleasing. He, too, manages and controls His Own natural state, sharing with me through a power exchange between us, bonding me tightly to Him, His needs with mine. my submission to such a Master allows for me to feel more aware and alive inside and out, bringing me to a feeling i cherish: ' at home '.

When i am not in the presence of my Master and i have choices to make - i will perform them to the best of my abilities and within the boundaries and guidance He has allowed me.

Am kinda new to the lifestyle..But I will be glad if you can write me on jmaya67 at h o t m a i l dot cum, so that i can share all about me and my pics

• Kinks:
When the cock of my Master is put into my cunt and i am directed to suck it - i will do so vigorously as long as i am required to do so. my hands shall be placed on the tops of my thighs, behind my neck or held at the base of my back so that during the sucking i can use my whole body to display my hunger to my Master.

• Experience:
Above all else my primary focus shall be to please my Master, hoping that He finds me pleasing in all that i do, whether i am in His presence or not. my Master knows of my potential, learning more about me in each day i am with Him. He trusts that i will act in accordance with what He perceives of my potential - He knows what is best for me and how important it is that i set a good example for other females who may be present around me.

• Limits:
When the cock of my Master is put into my cunt and i am directed to suck it - i will do so vigorously as long as i am required to do so. my hands shall be placed on the tops of my thighs, behind my neck or held at the base of my back so that during the sucking i can use my whole body to display my hunger to my Master.

heuvingj

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Aug 2, 2015
Kik me at Heuvingj21

28 year old slave female seeking a dominant male of any age

My submission is a natural inborn feeling, and at times a surging and powerful force inside me that only a respectable and knowledgeable Master can recognise, control and manage, for He understands how my nature influences my behaviour and how temptations to act outside of its drive can easily lead me astray and away from my primary focus: to please and to be found pleasing. He, too, manages and controls His Own natural state, sharing with me through a power exchange between us, bonding me tightly to Him, His needs with mine. my submission to such a Master allows for me to feel more aware and alive inside and out, bringing me to a feeling i cherish: ' at home '.

When i am not in the presence of my Master and i have choices to make - i will perform them to the best of my abilities and within the boundaries and guidance He has allowed me.

Am kinda new to the lifestyle..But I will be glad if you can write me on jmaya67 at h o t m a i l dot cum, so that i can share all about me and my pics

• Kinks:

• Experience:
Above all else my primary focus shall be to please my Master, hoping that He finds me pleasing in all that i do, whether i am in His presence or not. my Master knows of my potential, learning more about me in each day i am with Him. He trusts that i will act in accordance with what He perceives of my potential - He knows what is best for me and how important it is that i set a good example for other females who may be present around me.

• Limits:

Featured Threads

New Personals