Masculinization/ Defeminization of my slave

Trapper_Jock

Kinky Newbie
  • Lesbian
  • Female
  • Private
Nov 25, 2016
I have recently acquired a slave here. This person has a vagina and breasts, but wishes to be masculinized and forced to be a man, actually a gay fag boy. As such my slave will no longer have vaginal intercourse, only anal, and will become an expert at giving oral will jerking off a strap-on.

My slave claims to have a bigger than average clitoris which it will begin pumping to make it more cock-like. In addition it will begin flattening down its breasts to achieve a flat manly chest. I have begun instructions to it to buy and wear only male underwear.

It will be reading this thread,so I need other to contribute to its masculinization. Feel free to assist me in making transforming it from a girl into a fag boy

Trap

piggypari

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Slave
Nov 25, 2016
I wish to be masculinized by my domme trapper jock. I do not wear girly panties anymore. I want a flat manly hairy chest big balls and a cock of my dommes choice. I do not shave my pits or legs anymore.

Subkitten42

Suspected fake
  • Bisexual
  • Trans Woman
  • Slave
Aug 14, 2016
I had this done to me before, I would love to help. Kik me at CFrink20

Trapper_Jock

Kinky Newbie
  • Lesbian
  • Female
  • Private
Nov 25, 2016
I have instructed it to post a nude photo of itself looking pathetic with its pussy and breasts and display so that we may photoshop it to a masculine body. I have also instructed it to obey all instructions about its Masculinization/ Defeminization -- so feel free to post what you want it to do.

This is being done here to act as public humiliation of its feminine self

Trap

piggypari

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Slave
Nov 25, 2016
Progress

My progress is on.
My facial hair is getting thicker and darker due to constant shaving.
My head hair can be cut in any way my mistress desires.
My body hair si slowly growing long.
I don't pee to sit anymore

Featured Threads

New Personals