(Netherlands) Don't Wanna Tell: M/Dom/20 seeks F/Sub/All ages ~ submissive, dominant

Sexuality
Straight
Orientation
Dominant
Region
Western Europe

IfritLeonheart

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Nov 12, 2014
20 year old dominant male seeking a submissive female of any age

Sup all you lovely kinksters,

I go by the name of Ifrit and am currently looking for a female slave/sub/babygirl that's willing to push her limits for me. Age is not important to me, nor is bodysize and things such as that, but before you start turning away from the page or pull up your phone to KiK me- let me tell you guys a little bit about me.

About me:
As far as my name goes, that's not important right now. I will tell you my first name once we got to that base in our trust level. I'm 20 years old, stand at a height of 6'1" and weigh 220lbs. I have blond short hair, green/grey eyes and moderate facial and body hair. I have about two years of dom experience in which I had a long-term relationship for a year before my sub/babygirl had to cut it off thanks to her personal life. As far as my normal lifestyle goes, I'm studying and learning to one day become a mechanical engineer, more specifically a pump engineer in the dredging industry. I've been interested in this career since I was just a little lad. My hobbies include; gaming, watching anime, writing poetry and reading books.

As far as my likes, here are some of them:
Likes: petplay, ageplay, feet, assplay, watersports, nipple-torture, tit-torture, humilation/degrading, semi/hidden public, clothes fetish (swimsuit, schoolgirl), edgeplay, blatter control, roleplay, spankings.

If you wish to know anything else, feel free to send me a PM on here to ask me.

What I'm looking for/expect from you:

I'm looking for a loyal FEMALE slave/sub/babygirl who's willing to push her limits for me. A couple of things that I expect from my slave/sub/babygirl is to be active. I know you don't have all the time in the world to invest into me, but I atleast expect to hear from you on a daily basis. An hour conversation is enough for this, really. What I also expect is for my sub/slave/babygirl is to be honest with me. A long-term relationship like this is build out of trust, so lying to me will not make me want to keep you around. I'm searching for someone who's willing to do a daily task, variating from edges, to semi/hidden public to other forms of masturbation (or not). Another thing I expect from my sub/slave/babygirl is that she's willing to either share pics (face doesn't have to be included, but bonus points if you do), videos or even just audio. I've seen too many boys making fake profiles on here stating that they are 'girls' only to be revealed when they don't want to send pictures of proof and I'm loathing that.

What can you expect from me:

You can expect my trust, my kindness and my friendship/love once a proper relationship is made between us. I'm one of the more kinder masters/doms/daddies as I don't really care whether or not you call me 'Master' or 'Sir' as long as you listen to what I ask of you and do what I ask you to do. Once you start showing disobedience that's when I change into a more strict master/dom/daddy in order to make you listen.

How to contact me:

There are a couple of ways to contact me. I'm almost always available on Skype and KiK as well as Yahoo and Gmail. If you're interested in becoming my slave/sub/babygirl please send me a PM on here with your KiK/Skype/Yahoo/Gmail along with these answered questions:

Prefered name:
Dislikes:
Limits:
Experience (if any):
Toys (if any):
Breasts size:

Why do you wish to become my slave/sub/babygirl?:
Why did you choose to live the kinky lifestyle?:

Closure:

I'm always ready and always able to take on another slave/sub/babygirl, so if you're interested shoot me a PM on here with the info required or if you just want to talk to get to know me better first.

Yours Truly,
IfritLeonheart

• Kinks:
Read Above.

• Experience:
Read Above.

• Limits:
Read Above.

IfritLeonheart

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Nov 12, 2014
Bumping this in order to add a small line of information.

My KiK is IfritLeonheart

Feel free to contact me on there and send me the filled out questions.

Hope to hear from you soon!

Featured Threads

New Personals