(France) .near Paris: M/Dom/22 seeks F/Sub/All ages ~ France 22 M master seeks F sub

Sexuality
Straight
Orientation
Dominant
Region
Western Europe

Arnal64

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 1, 2014
22 year old dominant male seeking a submissive female of any age

Me in real life​

Hello everyone! My name is Arnaud and I am 22 years old. I am a Frenchman who lives obviously in France in Western Europe. (Yes I know Paris… terrorists …) I already know that my English is far to be perfect but I try to make some efforts to be understood and I hope to succeed.

I am currently at my third and last year of studies in an electrical engineering school. I am specialized in renewable energies and I'll enter in a business school in January to learn more about management.

I am not really passionate by something in particular, however I have some interest which are very common I guess. I like manga, TV series, cinema and videogames as well. I have also some interest in sports like fitness and running for the pleasure of the effort. I don’t really like other sports but sometimes I watch some rugby or handball matches on the TV.

Most of the time I am happy and always joking with my friends. I am very calm and patient.
Moreover, I am very curious and open-minded that’s why I love to discover new things and to learn a lot of things about people around me. I am someone who is serious, motivated and persevering.

Physically I am in good shape that’s mean between slim and athletic but not skinny. I am not tall or not little I think that I have an average and normal size. I have white skin, short dark hair and brown eyes.

Me as a dominant​

Most people have secrets, and mine you already know it : I am a dominant (please keep it secret haha).
I have been an online master since two years now and I spend some time with submissive girls. I can say that there were different and I discovered a lot of things thanks to them. Yet I still have a lot of other things to learn and discover. That's why I want it to be offline when trust and confidence will be established.

I like many things that I will introduce you in my kinks part. I like to prepare and create tasks or dares especially made for you. Furthermore I love to discuss normally with you, like a friend, to be closer and I really love when we decide to achieve some goals together. I think you understand that I am interested in a long term relationship.

Otherwise, I attach a great importance to trust and confidence. For me it’s the key of any good relationship. For some logical reasons I only own one submissive at the same time and I expect the same back from you too.

If you have some question, feel free to ask me and I will try to reply as soon as possible. If you have any suggestion or remarks about my ad (negative or positive), please send me a message. If you want to correct my ad you are welcome lol.

Thanks for taking some time to read this ad and I wish you a very nice day.

Kindest regards,
Arnaud.

• Kinks:
Control
Anal
Dice/kinky games
Body writing/painting
Pain(light/moderate)
Bandage
Try new things
Role play
Hidden public
Warm and cold (Candles and ice cubes)
Humiliation or Degradation (not to much)

• Experience:
Two years online experience as you can see in the the presentation.

• Limits:
Forbidden, dangerous, permanent, public, social life or every things that an animal will never do. Any explanation is necessary here because for me it’s obviously a “no way”.

Featured Threads

New Personals