I love being a pet

Femme

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Jun 11, 2016
I love to play as a pet and to be treated like one when I'm being dominated. I love being called pet, my hair and ears stroked, and led around by a collar and a leash. My previous master used to let his son use me like a pony any time he wanted (I was clothed and his son just thought it was a fun game). I've never been fully dressed as a furry but I have this wolf hat that extends down into paws that I like. I love pretending to be a kitty or a dog/wolf, and lately someone I've been talking to has gotten me pretty wet calling me a pig.

I don't know, it might be the next thing on my list to play as.

GentleNymphoMaster

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
May 4, 2016
I double that :3

I'm a switch, so my sub side is a little/brat/pet and my dom side is a master/owner/caregiver. i absolutely LOVE being a pet too. i dunno why but it's like super fun and really enjoyable to do hehe~ then again i am a little and i think a lot of things is fun and games XD

joannaslut

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jun 11, 2016
me too

Hey Femme,

me too. ..or at least I like pet play too. ...have juuust this minute joined.. ..and wouldn't mind a little advice, drop me a line

anyway, I've only played as a pussy cat. ....but this pussy cat has been made to do some things most felines would turn their nose up at!! hahah

Trainerdom

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jan 30, 2016
London
tip!

Joannaslut.. .

my first bit of advice to you as a newbie. ..

um, is to not say "I'm a newbie"... .otherwise you'll be inundated with PMs...

hahah. ..only kidding. ..
:)
hope you find your way through ok

joannaslut

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jun 11, 2016
hahah

Trainerdom. ...

aint that the truth!! hahah

ah well. ..I shall learn exponentially I think!

x

CarterJon

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jun 14, 2016
I will make you my little princess. Call me daddy and I'll pleasure you until you and I both cum. I'm into anything except scat. Or gay. I'm male 19 Kik me at DonnyJon84

Featured Threads

New Personals