U.K. & Ireland

Watforddeviant

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Dominant
Jan 10, 2014
28 year old dominant female seeking a submissive male of any age

I am looking for someone very special for a very specific kink of mine.

I seek a male sub with access to google calendar for online calendar control. You will be expected to account for all your time whether at work, leisure, sleep, everything. I will make amendments to your plans as I see fit, delete things I feel are unnecessary and add in things I want you to do. They will range from mundane to sexual but will not all be sexual. I will be requiring photo or video proof of certain things but face will not be necessary.

You should crave control and enjoy losing your right to make decisions. you should have a smart phone to download the google calendar so you can check updates and changes regularly.

read the limits and deal breakers section and if you still feel you would like the opportunity to be my online calendar control bitch then you may apply.

Applications must state:
  • First name
  • limits hard and soft
  • any experience with this kind of control
  • why you want to be controlled this way
  • what makes you suitable for this position

• Kinks:
CONTROL, humiliation, degradation, piss, nappy play, orgasm denial, anal.

• Experience:
over a decade online and real time as a dominant and my whole life as a control freak ;)

• Limits:
I will not ask you to do anything illegal, anything involving children or animals, anything that would expose you to family friends or colleagues, anything permanent, anything showing your face or anything that would pierce the skin.

I will always keep within your hard limits.

you must be ok with sending videos and photos, nappy play, piss, orgasm denial, humiliation, degradations, anal.
Please do not apply if any of the above are in your limits as these are non negotiable.

chriwells2

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Sep 9, 2012
I am definitely interested in this feel free to contact me to discuss this more

Damient34

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Aug 23, 2015
Word of warning.

I started a trial week with the Mistress above last Friday, but unfortunately I missed a day's worth of task due to having to attend to a family member (spoiler alert, it involved a hospital trip) only for said Mistress to label me 'ignorant' for my absence.

Then, after I had explained the reason for my absence and unsurprisingly declined her offer to continue the trail, even when considering the reasoning behind my disappearance, I was informed that 'It is ignorant not to respond to someone when they are trying to contact you'.

I appreciate that the majority of guys will be too horny to care, but anyone looking for the real thing I suggest you move along.

Watforddeviant

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Dominant
Jan 10, 2014
He missed two days of tasks before informing me his father was taken ill in which time I had contracted him on numerous occasions to ask why he was not completing said tasks to which I got no response at all. I finally told him that a simple response informing me he no longer wished to continue would have sufficed and I found his lack of communication ignorant. When he finally gave me a reason I replied that I sympathised with his situation and hoped his father was ok and under the circumstances would continue the trial. It seems he took offence to me calling him ignorant which is why I explained I had said that as I find a complete lack of communication with someone trying to contact you to be ignorant. The little tantrum that has been posted here warning people away from me is quite frankly childish and I am glad to say his replacement is much more obedient.

d0cum0b

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Nov 12, 2015
kik d0cum0b

Young boy — I'm into pee/scat !beginner!, anal, cum, pantys stockings ....

(Search female mistress)

John...98

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Jan 5, 2016
I'm John, 18 and I live in Italy. I have no a lot of experience but I am very curious and willing to obey you. I'd like to be it because I always liked the idea to be humiliated, but i've never could realize it. My kik is: John...98. If you want to know more tell me it and I will reply

Joukness.slave

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Mar 22, 2016
First name : joukne
country london
limits hard and soft : newbie soft in the beginning
any experience with this kind of control. no experience
why you want to be controlled this way : i found it intresteing for me and turns me on hard

what makes you suitable for this position: obedient, sissy, like to be controllod

kik. Joukness

Chris.os

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Nov 4, 2015
I am definitely interested in this feel free to contact me kik:eek:s_chris

sissysub40

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Aug 17, 2015
Hello mistress, I hope you're still looking for someone.

First name- Travis
age- 19
country- USA
limits hard and soft-
Soft limits- Cum eating
Diapers
Semi-public

Hard limits-
Family & friends
Public
Blood
Scat

any experience with this kind of control- I have been controlled before but not as detailed as I hope you will
why you want to be controlled this way- I enjoy having no control over my life at all
what makes you suitable for this position- I have plenty of free time and a an eagerness to be controlled

Hwank10

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Aug 6, 2016

19, Kent, UK
Kik is hwank10
Most sincerely
Your humble slave

d0cum0b

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Nov 12, 2015
kik d0cum0b

Young boy — I'm into pee/scat !beginner!, anal, cum, pantys stockings ....

(Search female mistress)

Kik me d0cum0b read my postings here to know more about me or just kik

Denied

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jun 29, 2016
Matt
England
Hard limits: shit/blood, family, bestiality, face, cum eating
Soft limits: public, feminisation, piss
I don't have experience with this type of control but I'm excited to find out
Its always been a big turn on for someone to control the smaller aspects of my life.
I have the rest of the summer free until October with little mandatory comitnments.

My kik is: Matthidie

johncarter2595

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Aug 15, 2016
Mistress I would love to be your slave
I will do everything u want anytime u want
Kil me please
Johncarter2595

__rosexx_

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Aug 20, 2016
London
interested

Hi, I'm interested in being your sub. I'm from Northhampshire and am into kinks ever since I was 14. I am now 22 and bisexual.

Al96_xo

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Oct 25, 2016
Slave

Hi I'm a 18 male sub from UK who needs a mistress or to be added to a Dom/ Sub group so I can get trained in to the perfect slave and get punished and abused, I perfer not to show face but up to anything else

Some of the things I like are: Humiliation, Bondage, Blindfolds,Online Play, Bodywriting, Pain ,Temperature Play, Penis Torture, Nipple Torture, Spit Play, and Ass / Body Worship

I will try my best, and will be punished if I don't follow my owners, and I will do my best to be: Commited, Attentive, funny, creative, dirty, slutty, kinky , trainable, and provide evidence of tasks( face perfered to be hidden), and carry out all punishments

My few limits are I don't mind being privately being humiliated or part of a Dom/ sub group, but I wish not to be public humiliated, no family play or blood play, and I prefer not to show face

If your intrested in being my mistress, or adding me to your Dom/ sub group my KIK is - al96_xo
My snap is the same if you want that

Comment your kik if you want me to message you

zkennedy137

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 15, 2015
Im in

Zach
United States
only family, extreme pain, and scat.
Because I love being a woman's little bitch
im easily controlled and im always an obiediant little whore

Femor

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jun 14, 2016
First name - Matt
age - 20 (21 on 1/26/17)
country - US
limits hard and soft - Hard: Blood, Shit, moderate/high pain / Soft: anal, piss
any experience with this kind of control - Ample experience with multiple Mistresses
why you want to be controlled this way - Pleasure for myself, as well as for the one I serve.
what makes you suitable for this position - Will happily send pics and videos on request, and give 110% when following orders.

Kik: NPC_Dude

Featured Threads

New Personals