What's your favorite foot shape?

Dementyia

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Dominant
May 14, 2008
I have a friend who prefers long, slender feet, with long twitching toes and painted nails.

I, however, prefer feet that are athletic. Stout, with high arches, and stubby little toes, unpainted nails, and soft, with good muscle tone.

What is your preference?

To you, what is the perfect ped?

rumen

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jun 11, 2008
I have a friend who prefers long, slender feet, with long twitching toes and painted nails.

I, however, prefer feet that are athletic. Stout, with high arches, and stubby little toes, unpainted nails, and soft, with good muscle tone.

What is your preference?

To you, what is the perfect ped?

Definitely the athletic look! The whole body should be toned with a nice muscularity, not just the feet. It will be the perfect match.

Muscular feet for the win :)

Master_Emanon

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 15, 2009
I enjoy the female form in general, as long as her feet is proportionate to her body type then i am appreciative of her feet

maculate

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
Apr 9, 2009
Long feet, long toes. Recently I've met a spat of guys who have feet that seem too small for the rest of their bodies. It's an odd thing to look upon.

linyliny

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Apr 29, 2009
Short feet, short chubby toes, painted nails and a toe ring. Nice!

recount

Kinky Newbie
  • Lesbian
  • Female
  • Private
Dec 20, 2009
Long toes, long feet, high arches. Of course, as long as they're proportionate to the rest of her body, anything goes!

zndr

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Private
Feb 11, 2010
I prefer low arches and long toes, especially when the second toe is longer than the big toe. I think that second toe sticking out past the big toe look so sexy!

slavekitty

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Slave
Apr 8, 2010
Short feet, short chubby toes, painted nails and a toe ring. Nice!

I adore short dainty feet with painted nails and toe rings are so cute....you and I are a perfect foot match (I actually do have exact feet as described)

XxRobxX

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Nov 9, 2010
U.K.
I like the foot to be smaller than mine (mine are size 7 - 8 in UK measurements) and to be smooth and to not have any toe rings or painted nails, just the bare foot. I like the toes to be more long than short but i would prefar it if they were somewhere in the middle.

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Dec 28, 2012
I believe I like all the shapes, as long as the feet are well kept. It's a turn on when a girl is aware that her feet are sexy.
Somehow all my exes had a tiny birthmark on their left sole... coincidence :confused:, haha

Earnest

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jan 9, 2013
This young lady has a nice toe.

812_1000.jpg

Kitty

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jan 8, 2013
Meow.
I like the foot to be smaller than mine (mine are size 7 - 8 in UK measurements) and to be smooth and to not have any toe rings or painted nails, just the bare foot. I like the toes to be more long than short but i would prefar it if they were somewhere in the middle.

Who actually has feet that big? For real?

Featured Threads

New Personals