Central Europe

the.dark.side

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 22, 2011
25 year old dominant male seeking a submissive female of any age

I am a Master originally from Italy but currently living and working in Middle East managing the family companies and business .

why do i seek online ?

Due to my location and such I can’t not seek real time locally so I am currently seeking an online submissive or slave . I understand that this is not ideal for everyone and I can not and will not make promises of real time that I am not sure that I can keep due to my situation. However, I do hope that the structure, affection, and time that I can give my slave/sub would be enough for the right one. We will have consistent contact via instant messenger etc .

my qualifications are

1 - IFCF certificate
2- IC3 certificate
3- Photography "Diploma"
4 - Engine Engineering "Diploma"
5 - Member of the Arabic Association of Translators
6- Bachelor of Business Administration
7- i can talk more then a language
and i'm studying Psychology now

about me

i'm a Master since i was 17 , i have experience in real life as well with online , I dont care about age or beauty i just care in the fact of who you are , the important thing to me the beauty of the soul , love to have fun , always in a nice mood , free spirit i think, i love to come up with new ideas , full with tasks , i have thousands of hobbies .

what i'm looking for :

i'm looking for a slave/sub who knows how to respect , obey , loyalty , some one i can trust , not afraid to take a challenge and always looking forward

my limits :

Fire , knives and permanent damage

things i required :

i required webcam and i have one as well and online everyday

the Messengers and programs :

skype , yahoo , msn , TeamViewer

PM me if there's anything else i forgot to mention .

Thank you​

• Kinks:
everything but my limits

• Experience:
9 years in the lifestyle real time and online

• Limits:
Fire , knives and permanent damage

Featured Threads

New Personals