(Switzerland) Zurich: M/Slave/19 seeks M/Dom/All ages ~ Looking for total humiliation

Sexuality
Bisexual
Orientation
Switch
Region
Central Europe

Thepainvain

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 14, 2012
19 year old slave male seeking a dominant male of any age

Who is this slave?

I'm just someone. I take pleasure in being humiliated in special ways. Sometimes I just have the need to act upon this greatly, and searching for random people on the internet for this just isn't enough anymore. I find that those people usually are not creative enough or take enough interest in my special needs to satisfy either of us.

I'm 19 years old and male. I'm bisexual. I'm 175cm / 5'7'' tall and weigh 90 kilo / 198lbs.
I have dirty blond hair, am trimmed *down there* usually, have glasses and a lip piercing.

I like to do sports, though I'm neither the fittest nor the skinniest person. I have a passion for any kind of music and art. I play the piano, the guitar, the bass and a bunch of other stuff. Also, I'm applying to become an arts teacher this spring. (Wish me luck? :3)

I'm a smoker and a vegetarian. Though I'm undecided whether I should keep up both, for various reasons.

What do I need?

I need to be humiliated in special ways, which I will list more carefully later. I don't look for a relationship were I am moulded or changed. I merely look for someone that will provide creative, mean and cruel tasks for me to do. I want to be surprised and shocked everytime I have to do something for you. I want to be thrilled by the thought of the new and disgusting things I will do and I want to lower myself to the level I belong. I have the possibility to provide both audiable and visible prove, however won't do so every time. If it's part of the tasks I gladly will. If you want to see me once in a while, I will aswell. However, it's just not as much fun for me to be on cam or to take pictures, so most of the time I will want to stick to writing reports.

I am looking for someone to both provide tasks in advance which I will receive and carry out when there is time or the moment is right, but also give me live tasks via chat which I will carry out immediately as they are told to me.

And if I actually should be misbehaveing, I trust you to come up with punishments that exceed those regular tasks in humiliation, degradation and distaste.

Who are you?

You are either male or female, I don't care for that. I rather would want a male master, but will gladly accept a mistress aswell. You definitely have to be cruel, mean, and creative, though. You should enjoy to torture me with new and exciting ideas to lower myself. You should take pleasure in thinking of ever new and disgusting ways of treating me like trash.

What do I bring with me?

I will carry out what you tell me in the most precise way possible. I merely look for someone to torture me when I need it, as well as when they need it. I don't want anything more than that, but will do my utterbest to fulfill my tasks in this way.

Likes / Dislikes / Limits

Likes or "Things that should happen often"​

Feminization: I want to be treated like a woman. I want to be a woman. I want to feel like a woman. Think of the most creative ways to make me feel feminine you can. Through speech, appearance, mind, body and anything you can think of.

I won't crossdress or wear make up, as I simply don't have acces to it. There might be a point where I will let you push me into buy some make-up or clothing. It is not right now, but it might be close. I know for sure that I would not mind putting those things on, I just want to eliminate any risk of anyone I know finding out about this.

Smoking: I am a smoker. Use that to humiliate me. Cover me in ashes, make me masturbate with cigarette-butts, make me use my mouth and my body as ashtray, make me use the ground as ashtray and lick all up after I finished the smoke. Be creative but be safe. I don't want to see anyone suggesting I should put cigarettes out anywhere on my body, as this is extremely dangerous. I also don't want to see anyone telling me to eat tobacco, as this can lead to death, even.

Eating: Use this to humiliate me aswell. Make me eat from the ground, make me spit on my food before I eat, make me sprinkle it with dirt, make me eat with my hands and smear my face.

Dirty: I want to get dirty. I already started with this in the smoking and eating section. I want you to abuse me and make me the dirty bitch I feel I am. Do whatever it takes for this and be creative and have your fun with showing me new ways of living out my disgusting desires. I won't do a too big mess, I won't mess my clothes. As a rule of thumb you can put anything on my naked body, you want, as long as it stays on it.

Licking and Kissing: I want to abuse my mouth. Make me lick dirty and weird things as tasks. Make me use my tongue in gross ways. Make me lick my shoes entirely clean, make me lick the ground after spitting on it. Make me eat from the ground, make me dirty.

Body-writing: Again, abuse my naked body. Make me write most creative and humiliating things onto myself. Make me aware of how much of a slut I am.

Name-calling: Be mean. Be disgusting. Make me hate you. I want to be treated the worst you can. However, if I tell you I can't do something that's a no-go. Don't tell humiliate or treat me mean if I can't do something for any reason. If it doesn't work, it doesn't work. Respect my limits and we both will be happy.

Creativity: Use all what I have given you so far to abuse me. Combine those things and add some super-human cruelty and creativity and you'll have me on my knees thanking you.

Forced intoxication: I've done this with alcohol in the past and I found it to be very fun. I consider it doable with alcohol and maybe weed. The rule is, I know my limits. If I say I've had enough, you may push me a little. But If I say "STOP" it is a stop.

Scat: Once in a while, I could enjoy it. Just be sane with your instructions. Sane but cruel, that is. And don't ever let me mess more then my naked body and maybe one boxer short. That's a rule of thumb. ;)

Pee: Same as for scat.

Anal: I love the humiliating feeling of having something up my ass. The kinkyness. Make me insert special objects. I recently saw a picture of a woman having a rose up her ass on kinktalk. It made me shudder. That's the kind of tasks I wait for.

Semi or hidden public: I will maybe do something in the hidden, if I'm in a room that is locked and safe, like a bathroom stall. Another thing might be a window in the dark, with the lights out and no real chance of being seen.

Limits or "Things that I will not ever ever ever ever ever ever do. Ever."​

Full on Public.

Family. Includes licking things that were used by family recently. Not ever make me lick the toilet after someone was on it. We have a second toilet that noone uses, however, so don't lose your hopes if you wanna see me doing that.

Noise. I have a room next to room's of other people. I can't say anything out aloud or do anything that is loud, they might come look for me. E.g. Screaming, moaning, spanking...

Dangerous. If I feel my health is endangoured, I will stop you.

Illegal.

My Toys

I posses the following toys:

Vibrating Butt plug
O-gag with attached nipple clamps
Vibrating clamps
Blindfold
Houshold objects of any color and shape

I want to get new ones on the go, which you can of course influence, if not dictate enterly. I just have a limit on how much I want to spend, but as long as you don't make me get the $$$$-variant of things, I'm fine. ($$$$-variant = monkey-ass expensive)

-------------------------------------------
What else?

If this struck your interest in the least, feel free to pm me. Tell me what you think, what questions I have left unanswered and anything else you want. We can discuss this for however long it takes for both of us to clearly understand what this is about, which can be a short talk of five minutes or a period of discussions over a week. It's up to both of us and how good we get along.

I hope you liked what you read and I'm hoping to hear from you soon.

Thepainvain.

• Kinks:
Humiliation
Feminization
Licking and Kissing weird and gross things
Smoking / Humiliation through smoking
Disgusting / Dirty
Body Writing
Name Calling
Verbal Humiliation
Forced Intoxication
Scat
Pee
Anal
Semi or Hidden Public

Toys:

Vibrating Butt plug
O-gag with nipple clamps
Vibrating Clamps
Blindfold
Houshold Items

• Experience:
I have experience as an online slave for about 3 years now. I have mostly done tasks I have gotten through masters. I would not so much mind actually meeting someone in person, as this is new to me. Otherwhise I had several masters over the past 3 years. Some long, some less long, some only for a day.

• Limits:
Full on Public.

Family. Nothing with family is an ok for me. Not even licking a toilet seat after they used it. But, we have a spare toilet, so don't lose your hopes on seeing me lick one. ;)

Noise: I can't make any noise as my room is directly next to the room of a family member. No moaning, screaming, spanking...

Danger: If any danger is involved, I will stop you.

Illegal: Nothing Illegal. Maybe small things, that I would not mind doing anyways. But I won't land in jail because of you. :p

MasterTob

Kinky Newbie
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 23, 2010
nowhere
That's a great and very detailed post. Good luck with your search! I hope you will find someone who puts the same amount of thoughts into this as you did.

Featured Threads

New Personals