Silvio

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 23, 2015
27 year old dominant male seeking a submissive female under 40

Hi there,

my name is Silvio and i am looking for a submissive female or crossdresser to play with. I would prefer a email relationship because i don’t have that much time and i dont want to be your 24/7 dom. I would prefer a female but i will accept a cd to as long as you follow my orders ;

What i want to do with you:
I will give you tasks to carry out sometimes easy and short... sometimes longer and difficult but you will always have some fun. Or you ask me for new tasks when you have time and or are bored or horny. I will dress you up, make you tie yourself up, and punish yourself. Mostly i prefer tie up games with some tasks during your bondage.

I want you to be honest. So if you are cd or a guy who seeks some fun plz tell me then i will alter my orders to fit you gender/needs and i am open for everything. I will not ask for any pictures about you but i want detailed reports.

• Kinks:
tie up, giving orders, roleplay, dressing you, rope and cuffs, being in control of your bondage.

• Experience:
I was in a online dom/sub relationship for about one year. The first month i thought i was talking to a girl. But then he opened to me he was a cd ... he thought i would stop mailing but we continued and we had some great fun together but we broke up a month ago he told me he found a friend.. we are still in contact but i need someone else to play with ;)

• Limits:
limits:
blood, pee, shit, vomit, ?enema, ?needles, animals, diapers, age play, water games, breath play, nothing that leaves visible marks and illegal activities and of course the limits of my slave ;)

Featured Threads

New Personals