United States (East of the Rockies)

Redynscrire

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Sep 27, 2016
18 year old submissive male seeking a 21-24 year old dominant female

Hello everyone! Some info about me to start off...

Nickname
Red
About me
Tall 6'2", blonde hair and blue eyes, 170lbs, play soccer
Sexual Orientation
Straight
Contact
Pm, kik, or another chat platform that you prefer
Bondage, anal, pain (not extreme), feminization, edging, denial, being owned (preferably by females), trying new things ;p
Limits
Family/risk of getting caught, full public, extreme pain, permanent, poo/pee

I am pretty new to this kind of relationship and would be hoping for someone who is educated/experienced or willing to take control and teach me thru experience how to become a well trained slave. I don't know how intense/extreme I am in these things but I would be willing to push my boundaries. I am looking for someone who is understanding of me but also not afraid to ask what they want, be authoritative, and give punishments if necessary. I enjoy and am willing to try new things that do not exceed my limits. The only experience I have with this sort of thing is from the "person above slave for a week" thread. I would be looking for a somewhat serious mistress that would be long term and serious but life happens so nothing permanent. I just want to have fun and hopefully so do you and that's what I want to get from this, along with meeting someone new with similar interests.

I would not be willing to do webcam or pictures of myself but hopefully a relationship will be established and trust will be established. I can do reports on all tasks/punishment given if wanted. If there is an interest of yours that is not on my list, I most likely will be willing to partake in the interest. I understand that you will be wanting certain things from the relationship as well and will try my hardest to give them to you.

I am in the eastern time zone so that should be taken into account when trying to communicate. I am available mostly at nights and willing to make a schedule to be online and complete tasks. FYI I live with other people so there may be some noise issues but if there is something that would be really noisy we can schedule around that.

Some items that I have are...
Dildo
Buttplug
Ballgag
Nipple clamps
3 panties
Anything else around the house

Lastly I want to get to know you so that I can respect you and your decisions in a relationship. Getting to know someone else in this community is really nice and even if nothing works out a friend can be made. I would like to know some things about you like...

Interests
Experience
Expectations for me
Location/time zone
Anything you would like me to know about you
Any questions you have for me

Thank you for reading at my ad and hopefully we can grow closer and have some fun times.

• Kinks:
Femdom anal masturbation slight sissy bondage pain.

• Experience:
Pretty new to this. Need someone to guide me

• Limits:
Pics

Featured Threads

New Personals