Share Your Fantasy...

Simplyme

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
May 13, 2008
Don't be shy we know you're not so might as well let us know what gets you hot. What would be your perfect fantasy ??

bouncehouse

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
May 13, 2008
Well, you should start since it's your topic!!

I'd love to watch my partner with another woman. Maybe join in. I know a lot of people have threesome fantasies, but I'm more interested in watching them together.

Fiendish

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 9, 2008
Mine's simple...

A nice, well-trained slave girl kneeling at my feet, waiting for whatever I want to do to her/have her do.

Meander

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
May 9, 2008
kylyssa.blogspot.com
My fantasy is to wake up every morning with a beloved man on one side and a beloved woman on the other. I've had plenty of threesomes, foursomes and such but I want a woman to really love.

Other than that, I want a woman with luscious lips to fuck in the mouth with a strap on while my boyfriend fucks her doggy-style. Then I want to lick her pussy for hours.

tempered_sugar

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
May 6, 2008
Me, two guys (preferably Johny Depp and Geofrey Rush but I'm not too fussed), plenty of lube, a week off work, a camera,the biggest collection of toys the world has seen and a massive hot tub. Oh oh and a pirate ship :D

My reality one that I might actually manage to fulfull though would just be to watch two guys together and join in obviously but not for it to be a one off its the kind of thing I'd like to try as long term poly relationship.

Last edited:

Simplyme

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
May 13, 2008
I can't say I would mind any of those but I have to say I am a dominant wears the pants kind of woman when it comes to my relationships but when it comes to sex there is nothing I would like more than to be dominated by my man and possibly another female. Come home from work to some candle light and a get in there and get naked or I'll do it for you would definitely make my night or day I'm not picky.

odineu

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
May 18, 2008
Oh oh... THE fantasy huh?

Well I have had this one fantasy developing for some time now... including new and old fetishes that are now more present then ever before.

I would have to say me Cross dressed in a schoolgirl outfit, on a leash with a nice thick black collar around my neck. Being here and there put into different bondage. Preferably a tail butt-plug in. There would be a male and a female, and both would Dom the hell out of me.
Afterwards I'd be covered in cum and sweat haha :p

I would have to say the Male would probably be Miyavi (for fantasies sake)
The female would have to be Winona Ryder as she looked in Alien : Resurrection. :D

But yeah, those two would never happen... so I'd go with two good looking people with lots of stamina... and lots of lube and toys ;)

Yeah, there you go... my biggest most profound fantasy lol.

Achilles

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Private
May 9, 2008
My fantasy is bein with a girl and a guy and Dping her brains out!?!?!

Ghost

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
May 6, 2008
NY, state
My fantasy

Wake up tie up to the bed... unable to move
Mistress or GF
they got the right and power to do what ever they want and somehow
dont let them know i'm enjoying it

so they can have more fun

shinningstar

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
May 8, 2008
I like to have a group sex. I love to experience exchanging sex partner. It feels good to taste different sizes of penis.

Simplyme

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
May 13, 2008
I think I could incorporate Winona into my fantasy quite easily (nice pickin)

aika

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
May 20, 2008
England
I haven't worked out the finer details, but some predicament bondage with me and my partner, so that we are both tied up and have a timed release, but are tied together in some predicament. Maybe something like this, but in a way that only one person gets free (whichever release mechanism triggers first), and this person gets to do whatever they like to the other.

That and the fantasy of controlling a discrete remote control vibrator (worn by your girlfriend) in public.

sexyblond1983

Kinky Newbie
  • Lesbian
  • Female
  • Dominant
May 19, 2008
My perfect one is where im in charge of bossing 3-4 girls around makieng them do what ever i please, makeing them lick eachother pussy while i stick my toys into them

What a dream :D

greatnaraku

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 10, 2008
As dirty as this may sound, I want to be forced into girls clothing, the whole works; wig, bra, panties/thong, short short skirt, tight shirt, high socks and then just have my girl have her way with me, make me feel like a slut anyway she wants, pictures, anal/strap-on, the whole thing, make me feel nasty.

Simplyme

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
May 13, 2008
I haven't worked out the finer details, but some predicament bondage with me and my partner, so that we are both tied up and have a timed release, but are tied together in some predicament. Maybe something like this, but in a way that only one person gets free (whichever release mechanism triggers first), and this person gets to do whatever they like to the other.

That and the fantasy of controlling a discrete remote control vibrator (worn by your girlfriend) in public.

Hey that remote control vibrator is not a bad idea. That could be awfully fun in a fairly serious situation when the other person can not really react without raising a few eyebrows...

rumen

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jun 11, 2008
My dreams are all about lesbians. Girls kissing each other is so awazing, and beautiful as well :)

Crunch

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Jul 22, 2008
I've always fantasized about being gang banged by a group of men, all taking turns on me. Of course my fiance would never go for this! I cant even get him to do a 3 some with me :(

::..Lust..::

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Dominant
Jul 25, 2008
All over
bondage

i've always wanted bondage, not extream pain bondage, but like, hands and feet tied to bed posts.

Simplyme

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
May 13, 2008
I've always fantasized about being gang banged by a group of men, all taking turns on me. Of course my fiance would never go for this! I cant even get him to do a 3 some with me :(

That really sucks sometimes when your significant other is just not down with your fantasies. I understand that it is hard for some people to want to share or to even think about it but sometimes I think these things can make a good relationship great!

slavemichi

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Oct 29, 2008
Florida
Hmh... I want to be fucked by my Master from behind, standing in front of a sink. The sink(well, or a large bucket) would be filled with water and as he fucks me he'd hold my hair and randomly submerge my head in the water for 5-20seconds at a time. Hehe..

I've also always wanted him to completely rope me up, so I can't move almost at all except head, hands and feet. With a Hitachi Magic Wand tied against my pussy. I've never even used a Hitachi... but I've seen reviews and videos and damn it looks good.

Featured Threads

New Personals