United States (East of the Rockies)

riverdaughter

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jan 20, 2016
27 year old submissive female seeking a dominant male of any age

Hello there! You can call me River, and I am currently searching for a Daddy/Master or Mommy/Mistress.

Ideally, I am looking for someone to be like my Daddy/Mommy, as I have recently favored that type of relationship over Master/Mistress (though, for the right person, I would do either). I am 27, and BBW- so please keep that in mind. If you aren't interested in large girls, please move along. I am looking for someone to guide and mold me into a terrific girl and submissive.

PLEASE NOTE: If you are only interested in someone who is going to do tasks/dares, don't even bother messaging me. I'm looking for a relationship, not to just get off.

What the ideal relationship looks like to me:
-You have control over various aspects of my life (orgasm, shaving, free time, chores, clothing/panties, sleep)
-We communicate on a daily basis
-You have a list of rules/expectations that I must follow
-You cater to the DD/lg side (using apps such as Chore Monster, having rules that you would give to someone younger, keeping my appearance young)

Rules/Expectations I enjoy having:
-Being shaved
-Being marked/branded
-Wake up/before bed messages
-Wake up/sleep times
-Wearing/not wearing panties
-Regular & surprise body inspections
-Communication about toilet use
-Reports on interaction with other men/women
-Hand checks (where my hands are when talking to Master/Mistress)
-Having to accomplish x number of chores
-Appearance guidelines (nails polished, etc)

What I'd like from you:
-Available (there's nothing worse than a Dom who you can't get in touch with
-Communicative (I like having a lot/constant contact with my Dom. I know that you have a life, but I don't want to not hear from you for days, that makes me feel neglected)
-Honest (just be up front about things with me
-Stern/Tough (I can be a brat, and often will whine about things, but I love obeying someone who is tough and won't let me be lazy about things)
-Loving (I want someone who will help me/hold me/listen to me about things that bother me)

What you can expect from me:
-Communication (I love to communicate and I will. A lot)
-Honesty (I will be honest with you, as you are with me)
-Privacy (This goes both ways. I will respect your desire for privacy, and I ask that you respect mine as well)
-Openness (I like to try to things, and I'm willing to do that)

Now then, if you've reached the end of this ad, congratulations. You must be either very bored, or very interested. If you are the latter, please respond with these few pieces of information...
-A little bit about you
-How long you've been in the lifestyle
-What you consider yourself (Daddy/Mommy, Master/Mistress)
-How you prefer to communicate
-Your availability
-If you have any other sub/lg

Thank you!

• Kinks:
My Likes
-DD/lg
-Age play (within reason)
-Enemas
-Diaper play
-Anal
-Orgasm control
-TPE
-Chastity
-Bondage
-Medical
-Hucow/milking
-Nipple elongation

• Experience:
I have had a few experiences before, but none were exactly what I was looking for. I prefer something long term, rather than a "I'll-use-you-when-I-want-to" sort of thing. If you are curious about my experiences, I would be happy to give you more details.

• Limits:
My Dislikes
-Ice play
-Body writing
-Pee play
-Food/Messy play

My Limits
-Public
-Incest
-Children
-Social suicide
-Permanent
-Needles/piercings
-Blood
-Scat
-Illegal
-Face pics

*I WILL NOT RESPOND TO MESSAGES THAT DO NOT ANSWER THE QUESTIONS THAT I HAVE ASKED*

Last edited:

PerversusLunaticus

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 18, 2011
Hello River....

I saw you ad... And honestly I am really want to talk with you a little bit more about some kind of relationship...
I am 34 yo male switch from Europe...
I have had severl years experience in some sorts of online and real life play....And I prefer to talk on kik...
I dont have any sub at this moment moreover I want to play only with one and give to that choosen one all my attention...
The relation for me is Master/sub....
Please contact me here or via kik
My kik username is shavebsub
I am waiting for you ;)

M

Raitake

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Sep 21, 2015
NYC
Well heres my shot..
My name is Jay and im 18 years old from near the nyc area. Because of my age i have not been in the lifestyle very long, only about 3 months. I love big women, and i am very loving. I believe myself to be more of the daddy/mommy relationship. I do not have any other subs and i prefer to use kik, but i also enjoy skype from time to time. I am available pretty much everyday except while i am in school :/ My kik name is bro_meme if you are interested in talking some more. I hope to hear from you, as your post sounded incredibly interesting and entirely worthwhile.

riverdaughter

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jan 20, 2016
I am still looking! If you are interested, send me a message and we can chat more!

darkdevil

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 7, 2014
my self is divi,but you will address me as master divi or just master,i am 28 years old with 2-2.5 years experience in pocket,i had a 3 sub from previous but as i believe in mono-logy so i keep only one sub to train and explore..i am control freak so you should have to give me total control

for communication i used mail,kik,skype,line all platform so which ever you are comfortable we will use it first, i am availabile most of time but if i wont able to i would prefer to leave task for sub to do in my absence

thats all from mine
now lets me ask you things..are you able to serve only one master?because i dont like to share my property.i strongly believe in monology as i said,
we will have ltr and ldr at first untill we are able to do deep in relationship

Bdsmmuseum

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Feb 8, 2016
This is what you are looking for.

Hi, DOM experienced hardcore but very caring master daddy looking for obedient, young, loyal, real and attentive eager to please sub/slave/pet....(Only females), no limit slave to do anything and everything for me, and to be permanently owned by me , can take orders in real life, and simply obey and serve the master.

I am into hardcore action, bondage, full nude inspection and body training, clothing control, beastility (occasionally), black/satanic sexual ritual and orgasms, orgasm control, taboo ownership and roleplay, forced ownership, attentive orgasm, bondage hardcore sessions, orgasm denial, spoiling control and monitoring ,pain control, gangbang fantasy, degradation, humiliation, pet training/retraining, tease control, use of toys (optional), ownership, short or long term serving (long term preferred), moaning control, tying-up, slapping, begging, hardcore roleplay, Discipline monitoring, erotic thinking control, erotic hypnosis (play and abuse) ,costume choice control, precise choice and order following, spanking, strap-on (choices control and bondages using the same) etc.

These were my kinks, I respect my sub, her limitations and her privacy.

You will be my personal sex toy and my command will be your will.

KiK me if you are the one for the master @ "Bdsmmuseum"

Live pics and vids are must, If you aren't comfortable with it, don't even message me.

say "Hi Daddy, I am at your service" with your asl and a live pic. As soon as you add me on kik.

Featured Threads

New Personals