becky_sub

Kinky Newbie
  • Lesbian
  • Female
  • Submissive
Mar 13, 2011
Adelaide, Australia
Hey all,

Are there any other girls in here that love wearing stockings or tights (pantyhose)as much as me. I think they look and feel so sexy on, makes me feel so confident. I try to wear them almost every day if I can.

Memories for Life

Kink Talk Prodigy
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 15, 2011
Isn't stockings or tights (pantyhose) very common clothing for females? That isn't that shocking -- however, it could be enjoyable as a secret fetish for a straight guy.

lexora

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Jan 16, 2011
i like wearing them when I did wear them, I should look into getting more

becky_sub

Kinky Newbie
  • Lesbian
  • Female
  • Submissive
Mar 13, 2011
Adelaide, Australia
Yes I agree they are a very common item, tights at least. But i wear them out of my desire to feel and look sexy rather than just for practical reasons.

I get a huge rush from wearing them, stockings in particular, wondering if anyone may see the tops of them.

I know its not everyones cup of tea, but thought I'd express myself.

Memories for Life

Kink Talk Prodigy
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 15, 2011
Yes I agree they are a very common item, tights at least. But i wear them out of my desire to feel and look sexy rather than just for practical reasons.

I get a huge rush from wearing them, stockings in particular, wondering if anyone may see the tops of them.

I know its not everyones cup of tea, but thought I'd express myself.

Many of my subs wear stockings with their high heels but nothing else to their "sessions". They may feel sexy wearing them but sex is the last thing they'll get as its their ass that will be feeling the sting of my leather strap!

Master_Allan

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Feb 9, 2012
Lakewood,CA
I LOVE dirty panties, more precise, I am OBSESSED with dirty pantyhose/tights/leggings.

I Love, Love, LOVE watching my slaves cum or piss themselves while wearing sheer pantyhose, opaque tights, or colorful leggings.

I absolutely LOVE the sight of watching urine pool in the crotch of their hosiery, and trails of piss running down their legs, and finally pooling on the floor around their feet.

It gets my cock so hard seeing the embarrassment and humiliation on their face, and the sound of them whimpering and begging for mercy makes me want to cum all over their dirty hose.

If you want to trade, or send me some of your used dirty panties/hose from UK i would be HAPPY to receive them in the mail. or even pictures of you dirtying them.

malesubforbondage

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 30, 2012
carlilock.com
I'm not big into wearing them myself, but I love the way they look on a woman's legs. There's something about the smooth look and feel they give that just gets me worked up.

Featured Threads

New Personals