Foot Odor?

crassus

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Apr 5, 2009
So if a person has a foot fetish, does foot odor fit into it somewhere? That is, is this something that goes automatically with foot fetishes, or are they seperate categories and might no necessarily go together?

Sour Candy

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Trans
  • Switch
Apr 12, 2009
personally, i don't know, but i figure it's a good thing to learn if you're loving on someone with a foot fetish.

i suppose, though, that there are some people who have a thing for the smell as well as any other part of the foot, if that's their thing, just as there are likely people who love feet, but have a distaste for a powerful foot odor.

that's just my guess, though. heh. good luck finding someone who knows from experience. :D

maculate

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
Apr 9, 2009
I'd guess there's some appeal to it? Smells from other areas of the body are considered attractive, I suppose feet must be the same way to foot fetishists.

EyesWideOpen

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 2, 2009
I don't really have a foot fetish but I enjoy the humiliation of servicing a womans foot. Licking sweaty smelly feet (and other parts of the body) turns me on because it expresses by submissiveness. I think it all depends on where you are coming from as to your position on the subject. For me the smellier the better. I think you have to be hopelessly submissive to understand. :)

robyn.h2

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jul 3, 2009
It really depends for me. I dont like really smelly feet but if feet are a little dirty or sweaty and have an oder, that is just as a turn on as being very clean.

ShhhImNotHere

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Jul 20, 2009
Holy shit out of the billions of people with internet access only FIVE replies to this question. This question was posted on a website that google crawls extensively, so you know it must have tons of traffic.
I guess people are too afraid to sign up and talk about their kinks huh?
Too afraid your IP address is gonna be seen by a future boss someday?
Screw it, you only live once! Sign up! Post away!

Anyways, to answer your question, it depends on the foot fetisher's style.
Check it out, there are a bunch of different sub categories for foot fetish.

Your either Submissive, Neutral, or Dominant.

Under Submissive you have the people that like:
Worshiping feet
Kissing/sucking feet
Massaging feet
Getting trampled by feet
Being a foot stool
Catering to the feet of a mistress
Financial Foot Domination- buying lotion/toenail polish/shoes etc.
Pain- Being kicked by feet, Being trampled by feet
People that like the sweaty nasty smell of feet (humiliation aspect)
Boot/Shoe/sock/nylons (some people like to feel like their mistress wont even allow they to see their FEET naked) and some just like the look of these.
Giantess- People that like to feel like they are TINY and under HUGE feet
Food- Some people like feeling humiliated by licking foot off of feet or food that has been stomped on by their master/mistress.

Then you have Neutral foot fetish-
Tickling feet
People who just think feet/shoes/stockings etc. are sexy looking
People who just enjoy the smell of feet

Then you have dominant foot fetish-
This is for the people who like their feet/shoes/etc worshiped/catered to.
People who like to torture others by tickling feet
People who like to torture other with their feet.

So there you go. Now everyone is different, so everyone could have some variation of the above. Some mix it up a bit, some stick to one category.
Me? I'm submissive. Can't help it, I was born that way and it wont go away.

But hopefully I helped you all to understand.

Roni

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Oct 10, 2009
For me foot odor is a very important thing. I have a huge foot fetish and its very arousing smell for me. Basicly as soon as I start giving her a foot rub and that odor comes into my nose I am getting rock hard.

The Laughing Fish

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 24, 2010
I had a girlfriend that had quite stinky feet, and I liked it. While I enjoy nice-looking feet whatever the smell (or lack thereof), I think if a foot is TOO clean it can be a bit cold and sterile. With a bit of a pong it feels more personal, when you taste the sweat on your lips it has her scent on it.

Shame she was too self-conscious about her feet to really let me enjoy them as much as I could have. I always had to make a joke out of it and stop from going too far with it... :(

Lokelake

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Apr 1, 2009
I don't have a foot fetish but I will add my two cents.

I think it all depends on the person. Some may like the odor while others may hate the odor.

I think foot odor should be considered separate from foot fetish. Because someone could have a foot fetish but hates the odor from said foot.

Submissive-Boy

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
May 18, 2011
Yeah I love the smell of the foot, it smells different to any other part of the body, well, to me it does anyway :)

spark209

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Private
Jan 17, 2012
So if a person has a foot fetish, does foot odor fit into it somewhere? That is, is this something that goes automatically with foot fetishes, or are they seperate categories and might no necessarily go together?

I have big foot fetish and yes the order makes it very sexy.

I love to see girls walking barefoot.

Featured Threads

New Personals