Female slaves wanted experience not required

Awesomeffect

Kink Talk Member
  • Lesbian
  • Female
  • Switch
Dec 10, 2013
Hey everyone it's me again!! Amy today I want some girls to train, use, abuse, humiliate, embarrass, hurt, and otherwise completely and totally fulfill their every fantasies!

So basically you don't have to be into everything I listed above, it's cool I try not to make my slaves do things they hate

As for a little about me I'm a junior in college so my time will be a little limited, but as long as we have similar time zones (like at most 4 hours difference) we shouldn't have any issues!

Edit: Wow I'm stupid today, said four hours and didn't say my time zone, well my time zone is Eastern time, that said 4 hours though ideal I could work out up to 6 hours

My main fetishes are; petplay, humiliation, spanking, anal, wedgies, torture, pain, degradation, dehumanization, abdl, bondage, nipple torture, and exhibitionism. As with all my slave request ads I don't require that you like any of these fetishes actually you can even have them all down as limits and I'll still take you on!!

As for what I'm hoping for (I say that because none of this is required either), I'd like girls that are good at writing reports. I'd also like them to be a different race then me (I'm white, and no it's not for race play I just generally find girls that aren't white to be a major turn on). Finally I would like them to be able to meet with me for sessions at least once a week.

As for what's required two things
you must be a girl (I'm a lesbian and I don't do boys that said I consider transexuals and transvestites to be female as long as they are m to f)

Second you must leave a description of the following your body (don't worry I'll give you an example down below) including your prefered name (what you want to be called), likes, dislikes, and limits, why you applied for this ad, and what fetishes you want to tryout/explore more of.

That's right I don't even require pics hehe aren't I generous

Example application

Hello I'm Amy I prefer to be treated like a slut so just call me whatever demeaning names you like please!! I wanted to apply for this because I'm fairly experienced and I'm looking for a long term domme that will happily treat me like I want to be treated.

I'm white, I have blonde hair that goes down to the top of my bum and blue eyes. I'm fairly in shape and have a nice athletic build, that said I also exercise my ass so it's big, tight, and soft (I'm careful to make sure it doesn't get muscly and firm). As for my boobs they are pretty big, 38 D cups and they lactate naturally do to a hormone imbalance. Finally I have wide hips, I'm shaven smooth along my pussy, legs, and of course pits.

I have had a lot of experience with many fetishes, my biggest likes are; wedgies, spanking, abdl (as well as just diapers), pain, humiliation, pet play, degradation, dehumanization, exhibitionism, lactation, torture, and nipple torture.

My dislikes are; scat, extreme pain, bruising, farting, and clit torture.

My limits are; pics/videos/voice messages, blood, illegal, anything permanent, family, and bestiality.

I really want to explore pet play more, I've had lot's of masters and mistresses that have made me a cat or dog but I really want to get into being something more pathetic and humiliating like a pig, oh or I'd love to try becoming a cow too!

Something like that is perfect not so long that you might need to take a break in the middle of reading but not so short that it doesn't feel personal, remember that the application should feel like it's coming from you not from some robot or perfect courteous version of you. I am after all looking to dominate girls not perfect slaves with "no limits"

I look forward to your applications and remember just because I like something doesn't mean that I'll make you do it I prefer to make sure that everyone is having fun (plus I'm a huge pervert so even if you hate some of my fetishes it's literally impossible for us not to have some in common)

Right you can also pm your applications to me if you don't want to post this stuff online

Last edited:

Awesomeffect

Kink Talk Member
  • Lesbian
  • Female
  • Switch
Dec 10, 2013
Contact info + number of openings

I wanted to just let everyone know that I have a kik and a skype (though I still don't do pics and videos, etc) so if you like using either of those over KT I'll pm the info to you per request.

Finally I wanted to mention that I have a maximum of three openings currently one has been filled. Remember I prefer non white girls because I think they're hot but I don't require it.

P.S. I would have normally just hit the edit button but do to the current length of the original post I was worried about hitting some sort of character limit soooo, sorry for the shameless bump I guess ;)

sissyslut91

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Dec 29, 2014
please stop posting in the wrong section

this short be in the personals section ma'am putting it heremeans people wanting to discuss the actual forum topic have to sift through all these personal ads IN THE WRONG BLODY SECTION

Awesomeffect

Kink Talk Member
  • Lesbian
  • Female
  • Switch
Dec 10, 2013
this short be in the personals section ma'am putting it heremeans people wanting to discuss the actual forum topic have to sift through all these personal ads IN THE WRONG BLODY SECTION

hmm I'm sorry I assumed that the BDSM section was where you post anything relating to BDSM hmm remind me what does the S and M stand for again? it seems to have slipped my mind...

Listen I don't mean to be rude little boy but I've been here for a year and a half and every time I wanted a new slave I would simply post in this section and this is the first time I've ever heard any complaints about it, also I'm friends with some of the mods on the site and they haven't mentioned a single word to me about it (even when I've caught them reading the posts) I guess what I'm trying to get at here is this, sure you may sound like you're trying to be considerate of other users on the site by using the word "people" but are you sure that you aren't simply the only one that sees it to be a problem in the first place? I mean for starters you even taking the time to post your complaint on my thread, which by the way is an off topic post pertaining to this thread and therefore following your logic is what was it "forcing people that want to actually discuss this topic to sift through your post"? Sorry where was I? Oh right I mean for starters you even took the time to post your complaint on my thread, which does absolutely nothing, I mean it's not like making me recognize what you say as being "correct" will do you any good I can't move the thread on my own, nor can I take it down, all I have the power to do is edit it and post to it nothing more. So in other words if you were actually serious about your complaint you wouldn't have wasted your time bawling to me about it so pointlessly. Huh so basically if you try using your brain a bit I'm sure you can come up with a proper way to complain to someone that can actually do something about it, instead of just simply picking a route that wastes both your time and mine... That said I don't really see the issue of posting a thread that's main focus is on S and M to the BDSM forum, I mean yes would it be appropriate to post it in the personals section yeah but that doesn't mean posting it on the BDSM forum is necessarily off topic I mean I also mentioned bondage in the thread so you also have that B there too... huh God I'm actually sitting here taking my time to lecture some brat on the proper way to get my thread either moved or taken down after I spent so much time writing it to begin with ugh what the hell is wrong with me maybe I am too nice after all!!

Awesomeffect

Kink Talk Member
  • Lesbian
  • Female
  • Switch
Dec 10, 2013
Letting everyone know that there are still two positions left open, and I'm personally still looking for non-white subs. To add a few more request I'd also find a girl that's into diapers and a girl that's into gross stuff (mud, scat, smell, etc.) to be pretty hot right about now. Also remember that these are not requirements and if you don't fit the description I'll gladly take you

Awesomeffect

Kink Talk Member
  • Lesbian
  • Female
  • Switch
Dec 10, 2013
ok well this is the last time I'll be bumping this one; to be honest I was going to be writing a completely new one, but unfortunately I'm fairly busy and it was either bump this and post a new blog or two or write a new slave request thread.

So onto adding the actually important info that makes this bump more justifiable, first off I'm gonna refresh everyone on what I want.

Requirements:
Must be female
Must be either submissive or switch

that's it for what's required, as for what I'm currently in the mood for

Non-white Girls (it's not a race play thing just really love girls that are black, asian, indian, or anyother race besides my own which is of course white)

I'm also looking for extreme submissives, the type that I can really relieve some stress on without having to worry about breaking her or making her cry.
Currently the types of extreme submissives that I want are as follows
Hucow: involves/may involve hygiene control, body modification (basically training to make you lactate), piercings, extreme humiliation, dehumanization, may require spending personal money on tasks

Pig play: Involves/may involve hygiene control, clothing control, weight control, extreme humiliation, exhibitionism, dehumanization, may require you to spend money on tasks

Human toilet: involves/may involve scat, hygiene control, watersports

Athletic/Sporty Girl: May Involve/Involves Muscle building, weight control, diet control, humiliation, sweat, hygiene control

Extreme Exhibitionist: Involves/may involve clothing control, extreme humiliation, pictures/videos, tattoos, piercings, hygiene control, degradation, watersports

Of course these are simply the type of slaves that I'm looking for as stress relief, as always I'm more of a slave trainer at heart than a domme of any type so I'm happy to take anyone even if you don't fit those at all that's fine.

If you'd like to apply for slave training simply follow the instructions in the initial post and remember when applying for training the most important thing is to list what sort of fetishes you want to explore, otherwise I'll just train you however I want!!

As always either post your application on this thread or pm it to me if you're to shy and bashful to show what a naughty girl you are to everyone ;)

Happy Halloween Love,
Amy

Featured Threads

New Personals