Becoming a slave

TheSlave

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Slave
May 23, 2015
I'd been interesting in this BDSM community for more than a year. I'm an 18 years old school girl who has very strict parents and who is the top student of the school. Last few days, I had been so horny, so, I sext with a dom on Kik. Unfortunately, my roommate, who is my biggest enemy, saw me. I was so embarrassed. And the worst thing is she took the videos of me doing these things. I was so angry and I didn't know what to do.
She said "someone is wanting to be a slave. And I can help." I said "No" ... It is true that I want to experience it physically.. But I don't want to be hers. I used to win this bitch in every single argument we had. "Oh..so, you are telling me to send this video to your parents" She said.. I cried and said "No" She smirks.. "Then, you need to choose the first option.. Be my slave, you fat bitch" OMG.. I was so angry that my face turned into red. "I will give you ten seconds to decide" she continues.. My heart is beating so fast.. I don't know what will happen in next ten seconds.. "10... 9... 8..." She counts down.. "6... Oh.. My slut is stubborn.. I will just send this video to Mr Turner(our principal) I have his email.."... "5.. 4.." She continued counting down while attaching the video clip on the mail. "3..2.." I panicked. "YES" I said.. She laughed and said "what? I don't understand you.. Yes for what?" I said " I .. I.. You can be my mistress" she laughs again.. "I can't hear you.. What did you say?" I repeated " You can be my mistress" she laughs.. "Haha.. Tell me what you are to me now, bitch.. " I don't want to say.. It is true that I like BDSM. But why with her.. Why with someone I hate.. "Why are you taking so long bitch? We have works to do.. Now, say it.. What are you to me?" I cried and said " I'm your s.. sa...." She spanks my ass.. I scared and said it quick "Slave.." She smirks.." Say it again you fat slave.. I don't want any stop this time" I said.." I'm your slave" ..
She sits on the chair and says " ok.. Now, you are not a human anymore.. So, I guess you don't need any of those clothes anymore.. Strip everything.. I will give you ten seconds..or 1 slap for 1 second late" I stripped all my clothes.. She watched me and enjoy my embarrassed uncovered body.. "good job fat slut... Now, get on your knees and listen to the rules" I don't want to obey her anymore.. I hated her.. She was nothing compared to me. How can I knee in from of her?.. She hit my bare ass with the stick I bought.. I no longer want to be stubborn.. I hate the pain she gives. I knee in front of her. "Look... How the school smart kid is kneeling naked in front of the kid she called dumb?" She laughs and takes picture of me kneeling in front of her hopelessly. "Now.. I will tell you the rules.. First of all, you will address me as Mistress Rei and make sure there is my name behind the word Mistress as you remember you are not allow to say any sentence without worshipping my names" I hate her so much. I bit my lip but put my head down so she won't see.. She continues her rules " second, you are not going to use any of I, me, my word as you are not a human anymore. Instead, you are going to refer yourself as Pig . You know why I made you call yourself that name?" She laughs " because your body is fat and pathetic like a pig.. Such a worthless pig you are.. Aren't you?.. Answer me" .. With tears, I answered "Yes" .. She slapped my cheek " what did I told you to put In every sentence you say? Only two rules I told you and you forgot? " "y.. Yes Mistress Rei.. I am sorry Mistress Rei.." She slapped me again " who is sorry? I? Who is I? " I cried. " Pig is sorry, Mistress Rei" she enjoys me kneeling with tears and saying those words..
" Better now.. But, you broke my rules twice.. So there will be punishments for each" she pinched my nipples with her long nails.. " Now, as punishments, I'm going to write some words on your pathetic fat body" She took a permanent marker and write This brown fat slave belongs Mistress Rei.. she wrote it across my boobs.. My nipples were so head she she let them go after pinching so hard. She took a picture of me and show me.. " Now Pig, tell me what you see" I don't even want to say that it is me. But I have to reply something before she hits me again. "Pig don't know, Mistress Rei." She seems disappointed "come on slut, say something creative.. I know you are Vocabulary teacher's favorite.. If I don't satisfy, I might send the photos and videos to some classmates" OMG.. She is threatening me.. " Pi..Pig sees a fat worthless naked slave kneeling in front of her mistress with the most suitable word on her fat breast." she laughs a lot.. "Hahahaha, Mo Mo.. I never knew that you will made me laugh that much one day.. You do well in everything but being a slave, is your best thing..ain't you?" I'm not angry anymore I started to think that she is superior to me "Yes.. Ma'm" She was amusing.. " Ma'm? Not the word I used but I'll let you call it.. As you did very well in last task.. now, back to the rules.. You are going to sit in a position. Knee on your fat legs, don't sit.. I want your bare ass to be exposed. And put your hands behind your back.. Exposing your cunt and boobs.. Oh and I want to see your hold face so tie your hair up.. And put your face up but you are not allow to stare at me.. So, put your eyes down.."
I followed her instructions.. I'm starting to get wet.. I'm not sure if she can see my pubic hair getting wet.. " eww.. Your cunt is awful.. I want a bald pussy... Understood?" .. " Yes Mistress Rei" .. "Hmm.. I see you start obeying.. That's what it should be Pig. You are not allow to speak without my permission. If you want to speak something, you must ask for my permission. The same things apply to doing tasks. You are not going to decide or do anything on your own from now on. Both at school and at dorm. ".. " Yea Mistresses"
She smiles " As you are a slave now, you don't deserve those expensive clothes anymore.. You will give your whole closet to me.. I don't care if your parents are rich or not.. I only see you as a slave. but with mercy, I will give you some of my old pair of shorts and an old hoodie today wear to school everyday.. Thank me now" Holy shit.. The bitch is taking my things now.. I really want to slap her.. " Pig! Are you deaf? I told you to thank me" .. " Thank you for your mercy Mistress Rei" she smiles " I'm not giving you any panties or bras anymore as you are not allowed to wear them from now on.. And for the shoes and socks, I will give you mine from last year PE class" I hate her a lot... " Thanks Mistress Rei" "N since we are sharing a bedroom together, I don't want to sleep with the bed you slave sleeps like .. So, you are going to sleep on the floor.. Just beside my bed.. So, when I wake up, I can rest my toes on your fat belly. Speaking about my toes, there is a daily task you have to do.. You are going to suck my toes every morning and every night.. After sucking each toe, you have to say how rude and worthless you were, swearing at me in your former life as a human" ..
I'm really wet and at the same time, I want to pee.. I tried to stand but I remember the rule.. " Mis.. Mistress Rei... Pig wants to pee.. may Pig go to toilet? " she laughs. and say " haha... I want you to rub your bladder and make the Shhh Noise for 15 minutes and you can go to toilet after that" .. " I can't wait to wait 15 minutes " .. She slaps me.. " watch your words Bitch, you will get punishment for not following my instructions immediately " I am scared .. I gently rub my bladder.. And make the noise Shh... At the same time.. This makes me really want to pee.. The clitoris between my two separated legs is shaking.. I can't put it in anymore .. 15 minutes is so long.. " 3 minutes gone.. 12 more minutes left. Hahaha... I'm now taking the video of the school top kid wanting to pee so bad but can't go because of her strict Mistress " .. I know I can't hold anymore.. " Mistress Rei.. Please.. Mercy please.. Pig promises , pig will be a good slave to you.." I said , looking to her phone camera.. " Oh.. Evidence now.. You may go then.. But keep your promise.. " I stands.. She slapped me.. " Did I allow you to stand?" I cried and say " May pig please stand up and go to the toilet now, Mistress Rei?" She laughs.." No.. I only allow to pee.. I didn't allow you to move" I confused.." how do Pig pee without moving, Ma'm?" .. "Hahahahaha.. I don't know.. I'm dumb.. Like you called me before" .. I can't hold anymore and I pee on the floor where I knee.. I cried when pissing.. I feel so degraded . No wonder she is taking the video of it too.. "Hahahaha.. Smart Mo Mo peeing on the floor.. if I post this on YouTube, I will surely get more than a million subscribers.." I cried..
My pee on the floor flows and touch her toes hanging from the chair.." Ew.." She give me her old brown hoodie.. " Clean it.. " I rub my pee with the hoodie.. " now, clean my toes" I rub her toes with the hoodie.. She knocks my head. "Dumb bitch, I told you to clean my toes with your fucking mouth" what!!? No way.. Sucking her toes which will literally taste like my pee.. I can't drink my pee.. "NOW!!" I was afraid again and suck her toes.. " She laughs.." How is your pee taste like..? By the way, take this hoodie don't clean it.. It is yours now. You will wear it everyday day.. " No way... I don't want to wear this old smelly hoodie which I just clean my pee with.. " Kiss it and tell me how you will use it and thank me" I have to obey her. I'm her toy now... I kissed it and say .. "Thank you for giving pig the clothes pig don't deserve. She will wear it to school everyday remembering your Kindness, Mistress Rei".. Rei stands up and command me to crawl behind her. Give my Phone back to me and say " Now, you don't need any virtual Doms.. Delete them now.. And you are going to write what happened today.. In your point of view.. Be honest.. And post it on the website.. I want to read it next morning.. Now get on your knees and start your writing.." .. " Mistress Rei, May pig use the word I in Pig's writing?" .. Rei answered " Yes.. I want my cocky roommate Mo Mo's writing.. that would be fun.. "

That's what really happened today.. Mistress Rei also told me to ask you guys what kind of humiliation and degradation do I deserve in following days.. I didn't want to be her slave but my body is betraying me .. I'm wet even writing this now. May be she is true .. More degradation will make me become a better slave.. Pease give me the ideas.

retep1991

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Aug 27, 2015
Mistress Rei should rent you out for the night wit horny class mates to do wat they want to you. they can take pictures and video and share it with there friends. im sure you will enjoy every minute of it. share your experiences with us include pictures.

missdiamond312

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Slave
Aug 27, 2015
Mistrss Rei should make you stand on a scale every morning, and then tie to speard eagle on the bed gagged. She should cane/whip your pussy for every pound that you weigh, then send you to your classes for the day with your pussy tightly clamped shut all day (clothes pins and binder clips work nicely )

missdiamond312

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Slave
Aug 27, 2015
Mistress Rei should make you drink minimum 2 cups of water quickly every 5 or 10 min (mistress choice) forcing you to hold it.

In the mean time, she could tie a long rope with many very big tied knots in it to the knob of the bathroom door (crotch height of course) she should make your straddle the complete opposite side. Cover the knots with Hot Sauce, Toothpaste, Icy Hot, etc....bind your hands behind your back and ensure your chest is forced outwards. To make sure you don't cheat she should clamp your nipples (binder clips have a better grip for this) and have a string/floss tied under the rope so that you can't try to lift yourself over the knots without sharp pain. After an hour has passed and you REALLY need to pee, you must earn it by making your way down the rope to relieve yourself.

Mistress can of course whip/spank you to encourage you along (as if a full bladder wasn't enough motivation) or record you to humiliate you further.

Featured Threads

New Personals