United States (East of the Rockies)

Maxximov

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 20, 2009
36 year old dominant male seeking a slave female of any age

If you read nothing else, read the paragraph about what to expect and what I am looking for.

About Me:
Role: Dominant
Personality: I tend to be terse and often blunt. If I don't like something, you will know. I have a freebie rule. If I haven't given you instructions on a questionable area, then you can't read my mind. I will tell you what I expect then expect you to adhere to that guideline. I don't punish a slave for something that I didn't explain clearly enough. I am also patient but I will quickly lose interest if simple rules are not followed and simple tasks are not completed. I tend to be understanding and do know that sometimes it is not possible to carry out tasks. Legitimate reasons will be excused. If your reason for not doing a task is 'I don't feel like it' or 'I don't want to' then that is not a good reason. On the other hand, if your cat spontaneously combusted, I would be inclined towards leniency. I also cannot tolerate lying. If you have a camera but simply need time to work up the trust to send a picture, then say that rather than my dog ate it or a meteor struck it while you were on the way home. Simply put, be honest. I may not like the truth sometimes, but I won't punish you like I would if I catch you lying.

What I am looking for in this ad:
I am looking for a real slave. I'm not looking for a submissive. A good way to understand the difference is this quote: A submissive's greatest gift to her master is her submission. A slave has nothing left to give.

What kind of treatment to expect:
The slave will be treated like property. The slave will be humiliated, talked down to and degraded constantly. They will be used for another's pleasure. They should not expect pleasure in return. The slave should expect nothing but the joy of serving when and where the slave's master desires. A slave should not expect a dominant to be "on call." The slave should be ready to service the one who owns them. A slave should expect to be used within their limits. Anything not listed in the limits of both parties will be fair game. Again, do not expect this to be any sort of fun.

What I am looking for in any slave:
First, my slave should be obedient and dedicated to being a slave. I understand that a slave has an outside life and outside responsibilities. I also expect the slave to follow my rules at all times. I expect the slave to be my slave and not simply my slave whenever I talk to her. That is why I am looking for serious slaves rather than playmates.

Second, I expect my slave to communicate with me. I am not a mind reader, and just as I don't expect my slave to read my mind, I can't see the thoughts floating around above my slave's head. Do not be afraid to ask me to try something. At the same time do not be afraid to tell me something is bothering you. I can come off as intense and scary. I am, but that doesn't mean that I will not listen or be reasonable. I am also a teddy bear when you get to know me despite the fangs and claws. Do not make the mistake of seeing manners and kindness as weakness. I am looking for a slave that doesn't disappear down the rabbit hole when they see a shadow. If they intend to leave, I would like to know why.

Third, I expect the slave to provide a picture of themselves, clothed, and holding a sign with the current date. I will also expect the slave to provide other pictures as he or she begins to trust me.

Lastly, I expect them to be honest. Without honesty, there is no trust. Without trust, there is no bond. Without a bond, there is nothing to build upon. It will never be anything more than text on a screen.

For males:

I have specific requirements. They need to be slim, shaved, into anal, cbt, humiliation and cum swallowing/play. If any of that is in your limits, do not bother to respond.

Miscellaneous: In the interest of full disclosure, I am human. I have personality faults. I also have a few slaves that I talk to and one that I dominate regularly. They are aware that I am looking and support my search. I have a camera and have no qualms about proving I am exactly what and who I say I am. If you are interested and wish to apply, reply here or send a PM.

• Kinks:
I am fairly interested in any and all kinks except those that I list in my limits. The list is quite extensive so I will only hit the high points. Those are humiliation, anal play, vaginal play, breast play, spanking, light bondage, pain play and orgasm denial.

• Experience:
I have over ten years of experience as a Dominant online. I have a bit over eight years as a Dominant IRL.

• Limits:
Scat, bestiality, blood, mutilation, scarring, children, permanent and illegal. This list may grow. Even experienced Dominants can be surprised.

Draken

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Sep 21, 2014
Hi maxximov, it's a well crafted ad and with the type of subs and Doms around I understand your stance and your request as it is what I seek as well but perhaps you might want to tone it down abit because as of now your not offering the basics food and shelter for your slave and it's kind of unfair if you expect that much from them and yet have nothing to offer except online care and concern if this were an relocation ad then it would have been great but as it is your only looking for online.

Maxximov

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 20, 2009
@Draken:
Yes, the ad is meant to be online to start, but that does not mean it cannot turn into offline. I am not offering room and board because I am not ready to take in some random stranger. Once I get to know them, then those things will be discussed later-after the determination to go forward is made. It is a bit premature to begin offering things that are not even on the table at this stage, in my opinion.