West Palm Beach: M/Dom/18 seeks F/Sub/21-24 in area ~ looking for my first sub.

Sexuality
Straight
Orientation
Dominant
Region
United States (East of the Rockies)

articfox97

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 26, 2015
18 year old dominant male seeking a 21-24 year old submissive female

Hello everyone, glad you're reading this allow me to introduce myself on here i am know as articfox or just fox for short and i am an 18 year old dom look for his first real life sub. I know a fair amount about the lifestyle but haven't really had the chance to participate much in it myself in real life and so i figured i should put out a personal seeking my very first real life sub. Of course as such any female subs that are intrested must live locally to me. I live in Florida.

Now on to the important bits as i am just starting out i dont really have many set kinks that i am seeking in a sub but i will list a few that any sub intrested should like or at the very least be ok with because i would like to try them. You do not need to be intrested in all of them but at the very least i do recommend being interested in a least a handful.
Spanking, sensory degradation, some pet play,anal, wax play, rope bondage, hidden public, and some verbal abuse.

Alright now a bit about me i am about 5,5-5,6, i am Hispanic have black hair, and brown eyes. I love to cook and i am fairly good at it, i enjoy photography, i love nature, i love bouth reading and wrighting, i am a bit nerdy though i do enjoy playing sports, i used to do martial arts, and i graduated high school earlier this year.

I am looking for a serious sub dom relationship and not just someone to play with once in a while. But i would like to take this kind of slow and get to know each other online before anything then once we know each other a bit possibly meet up for coffee or something and see how it goes from their.
Also i do like to talk and communication is a large part of a sub dom relationship so i need a sub who is not only able to talk but is also willing to speak up point out and try to adress any problems she might have.

On the other hand i am not looking for a fling or one night stand type of deal. I also am not looking for a sub that is unable to act without her dom i would like to find a sub that can not only listen to her doms orders but use her own judgement and think of what might please him next.

Now as for the type of woman i am looking for. She should be between the age of 18-30 if at all possible i would prefer if you were my height or smaller nothing against tall girls its just kind of akward with the height difference, having a form of transportation i am going to put down as a must if only because it makes things easyer for the bouth of us. Body type dont matter to me to much but i am a relatively small guy " i only weigh 114 and i am about 5,5" so i would would perfer if your around my size again nothing agaist tall or big girls but its a bit akward. I would perfer that you have your own place or at the very least your comfortable to bring people over as my own place is a no go" to any woman intrested if we get to talking i will explain the situation if you would like to know"

Now as i said earlier this would start as an online relationship simply getting to know each other by talking or texting or whatever form of comunication we agree to. How we take things from their depends on how things go.

The best ways to contact me are to pm me here or to kik me my kik username is articfox97

I hope to hear from you soon and we can start chating.

• Kinks:
They are listed in my add.

• Experience:
Only online.

• Limits:
I honestly dont think i have any besides somthing like your not really a female

Draken

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Sep 21, 2014