Introduce Yourself

JS_2912

--Verified--
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Dec 15, 2019
Hi everyone, Just wanted to say hi, been on here for a while but only just got round to filling in my profile and having a good look around.

I'm up for a chat with anyone, i am submissive and don't often like taking the first step, so come say hi, i don't bite, unless your a nipple, i may bite you!

Reactions: WorkingMan1972

LadyFoxia

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Dec 10, 2022
Hello? well i am LonelyFoxia and i am switch, sub mainly and would only top as needed. anyways i am 30 ish years old!

For short, i am LonelyFoxia, who are you to me?

mika_luna

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Non-Binary
  • Switch
Dec 16, 2022
Hello!. I just found this site and liked the vibe. I'm Mika, I like to switch.
Love dressing up cute and playing online. I used to be a cam model but dont feel like it anymore.

I'd love to find someone to play with x3.

PM's open.

Last edited:

Stephanie48

Possible Catfish
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jan 10, 2023
Many of us know each other already, but some of us may not. So, let's introduce ourselves!

I'll start:

I'm Fiendish. I'm from the 9th Level of Hell, and it's nice to meet ya. I'm currently 18 years old and am attending college as a sophomore this semester. I'm really kinda lazy, but I like fighting. Not actually fighting- but watching fighting, ya know? Not to say I can't throw down, I just prefer not to. I also like swords. Well, I like most kinds of swords. Those goofy Filipino sword-things annoy me for some reason, and I don't know why.

I've been involved with BDSM on some level or another since I was 14(well, 13 or 14, I can't remember exactly). I don't remember exactly what got me into it, but I think I'm more-or-less a better person for it. I'm pretty creative when I want to be.

To make a long story short:

Hi, I'm Fiendish. Who are you?
Hi everyone
Im stephanie and im 48 years old. Ive been married to my husband for 28 years. Things are getting boring at home so im here to hopefully spice things up for me.

Frank78

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Dec 24, 2022
hey everyone
male 20 from India.
i like to switch but i love being more submissive.. kik-frankcastl_97

SecretGuy

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Feb 3, 2015
Straight sub male uk into long term edging and denial, light cbt, holding a full bladder while playing and much more.
Looking for online and regular play with women who enjoy the above.
I play anonymously so no faces but will make vids and take pics etc over Kik.
Long term preferred but open to play.
Kik denied2cum
Fetlife denied2cumuk

Please note I don’t pay to play and do this for the enjoyment in being a sub to someone.

No experience needed but please introduce yourself if you message me and let me know you found my message on kinktalk.

Mark

Hepbahhup

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 14, 2023
Hi I’m hepbahup.

22 years old, have a burp and animal transformation fetish (sometimes and sometimes not mutually exclusive)

Are there any sub forums or threads dedicated to these?

KinkyBBW

*VERIFIED*
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Switch
Jul 2, 2023
Hello KinkTalk.

I came over here from GetDare mainly so I can post pictures that aren't allowed over there, but I am quickly becoming a huge fan of this site.
I'm listed myself as a switch because that is the best description option for me. Mainly I am a people pleaser. If you ask nicely, I will probably say yes. I'm really into bondage but not degradation or lots of pain, just a little pain 😉
I'm 43 years old and FINALLY exploring my sexual interests. Hopefully the fine people of KinkTalk can help with that.

Good Dog

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Nov 28, 2022
Hello KinkTalk.

I came over here from GetDare mainly so I can post pictures that aren't allowed over there, but I am quickly becoming a huge fan of this site.
I'm listed myself as a switch because that is the best description option for me. Mainly I am a people pleaser. If you ask nicely, I will probably say yes. I'm really into bondage but not degradation or lots of pain, just a little pain 😉
I'm 43 years old and FINALLY exploring my sexual interests. Hopefully the fine people of KinkTalk can help with that.
Nice to meet you. I am also on kik at GoodDog1492

arvo

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Jan 10, 2024
tartu
30 year old garbage slave who has car trunk fetish, being locked in a womans car trunk
and another is garbage fetish wanting to be thrown away like household waste vlcsnap-2022-07-03-13h18m19s232.png

Yo.

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Mar 28, 2023
Here its a strait kinky newbie sub 49 y.o. I'm not looking for Dom or Master yet. Looking for a friends for conversation for everything we want to talk 🤷.

LifeLongHome

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Feb 7, 2024
discord.gg
I own some land, which happens to include a basement, and I'd like to move people in for fun and pleasure. Admittedly my fun and my pleasure but yours is good too.
I'm kidding of course, fun to be had by all!

I'm looking to own, have experience with health restrictions, and a genuine interest in every category of sub of which I'm aware. So bring on your littles your kittens your horse drawn slaves, come to me to find your place with my collar!

But back to me. I have experience with metal and wood working, and even some glass and stone work. I have an interest in reading, music and many forms of gaming. I love giving funishment so I'm especially against my rules being broken. I'm sentimental, I have a lot of love to give though ownership is separate from romantic relationships. Not to say there can't be romantic moments, even things that could definitely classify as dates, just ownership doesn't inherently lead to marriage and marriage certainly doesn't require a collar.

Pretty sure this isn't entirely on topic, maybe should've given the rest of the forums a deeper read to get the feel of the place, but post I shall.

Featured Threads

New Personals