Kink Talk

Go Back   Kink Talk > Kinks > Chastity Belts

Old 03-11-2009, 04:52 AM
Kinky Newbie
Straight - Male - Submissive

chastitydan is on a distinguished road
Default whats your longest denial

Hell there , im new here but not to chastity, ive been into locked chastity for 7 years i own and wear a cb3000 , the longest ive been locked is 4 days , i dont have a keyholder so i keep unlocking myself , just interested what is your longest lock up
Old 03-17-2009, 04:07 PM
Administrator
Straight - Male - Switch

lestat221 is on a distinguished road

I've got a quick tip for you

Try doing other things to take your mind off being locked up... Especially since it's self imposed. Exercise is a GREAT way to do this. Being physically tired (among other variables) contributed to me being able to not have a significant urge to whack off for over 4 months.
Old 03-18-2009, 02:49 AM
Kinky Newbie
Straight - Female - Submissive

ownedbyfreak is on a distinguished road

this may be a really weird question but if you get hard what you are wearing a chasity device does is hurt? what happens?
Old 03-18-2009, 11:01 AM
Senior Kink Talk Member
Straight - Male - Dominant

Master_Emanon is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by ownedbyfreak View Post
this may be a really weird question but if you get hard what you are wearing a chasity device does is hurt? what happens?
I would assume so since a chastity belt for a male only has a limited amount of space so if the penis is pushing up against the chastity belt i would assume its painful, especially if its the plastic or metal ones...

Last edited by Master_Emanon; 03-18-2009 at 11:48 AM.
Old 03-18-2009, 01:01 PM
Kinky Newbie
Straight - Female - Submissive

ownedbyfreak is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master_Emanon View Post
I would assume so since a chastity belt for a male only has a limited amount of space so if the penis is pushing up against the chastity belt i would assume its painful, especially if its the plastic or metal ones...
thats what i thought....
Old 03-19-2009, 02:19 PM
Administrator
Straight - Male - Switch

lestat221 is on a distinguished road

It's really not that bad... it's more of a pressure than a pain, unless your device has spikes in it. Again though...it's not TOO bad
Old 04-25-2009, 09:10 AM
Kinky Newbie
Straight - Male - Slave

Slave2008 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by ownedbyfreak View Post

I wear one often, and wear it 24/7 Misress doesnt like me playing with her property! The only time I experience any significant pain is at night, when I get a hard on, hurts bad enough to wake me up, remind me of my place, and try to get back to sleep sexually frustrated.

But for the most part, most of the time I forget its even threre.

This post sort of felt like a threadjack after I read it..........I cant go more than 3/4 days like that. The very minute I hear that lock snap I get so turned on

Last edited by Slave2008; 04-25-2009 at 09:14 AM.
Old 05-10-2009, 04:34 PM
Kinky Newbie
Straight - Male - Private

NoLimits is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by lestat221 View Post
I've got a quick tip for you

Try doing other things to take your mind off being locked up... Especially since it's self imposed. Exercise is a GREAT way to do this. Being physically tired (among other variables) contributed to me being able to not have a significant urge to whack off for over 4 months.
Just what he said, its all a mind thing so try not to think about it, keep yourself busy, and you can keep it up very long.
Old 05-04-2009, 06:48 PM
Kinky Newbie
Straight - Male - Slave

slave2k is on a distinguished road

Well, i'm not exactly "locked up" but I once lasted five weeks without cumming
and, in a way, it felt ecstasic because i began to feel like a brain tingle; like my
brain self-gratification or brain sex without the penis. Amazing !!

i haven't had the strength to do it again but maybe when a Mistress Owns me
and locks me up for real. Sometimes i get the naughty fantasy of being locked
up by two kinky Mistresses forever without any release again.

Meanwhile, i recommend trying the temporary Chastity at least once in a lifetime.
i don't regret it.
Old 08-20-2011, 02:15 PM
Kinky Newbie

submale4871 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by chastitydan View Post
Hell there , im new here but not to chastity, ive been into locked chastity for 7 years i own and wear a cb3000 , the longest ive been locked is 4 days , i dont have a keyholder so i keep unlocking myself , just interested what is your longest lock up
I wore a chastity belt for 6 months WITHOUT ANY RELEASE by way of the penis... then I was let out for just 1 day to have several orgasms (I think it was 5 or 6 orgasm) then re-locked back into it for 1 1/2 years. It nearly drove me to the brink of insanity. All you think is sex sex sex and MORE sex.. Everything was sexual.... I wore a William Jones adjustable CB. It was taken off for cleaning 2X's a week. If I had to go to the Dr. my DOMME went with me to ensure I would NOT touch myself. I have a major problem with masturbation and believe it or not I was the one who asked for this treatment of total denial. IF someone has the keys they can UNlock themselves whenever they wish, but when you have a keyholder and the CB is VERY secure you can NOT be let out to go whack off.

My DOMME used a strapon on me so that I would NOT get prostate cancer at my request. She just got TOO sadistic for me to handle. She installed a shock dog collar around my balls and it hurt like a real SOB.
Your 4 days of lock up is a joke to me. Be a REAL MAN & a REAL SUBMISSIVE or SLAVE.. Go and serve a REAL DOMME 24/7, and stop this foolishness. You are NOTHING but someone tring to be a sub. .. Then you will really know the meaning of the word submit submissive and submission once you hand over those keys to a REAL DOMME 24/7. I am sorry if I offended you. Peace Out

Last edited by submale4871; 08-20-2011 at 02:18 PM. Reason: mispelled word
Old 08-21-2011, 01:04 PM
Kinky Newbie
Straight - Male - Switch

i love new things is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by submale4871 View Post
Your 4 days of lock up is a joke to me. Be a REAL MAN & a REAL SUBMISSIVE or SLAVE.. Go and serve a REAL DOMME 24/7, and stop this foolishness. You are NOTHING but someone tring to be a sub. .. Then you will really know the meaning of the word submit submissive and submission once you hand over those keys to a REAL DOMME 24/7. I am sorry if I offended you. Peace Out
^^^^ what a dick
Old 08-21-2011, 01:19 PM
Senior Kink Talk Member
Bisexual - Female - Switch

Hollyann is on a distinguished road

Lies..........

Quote:
Originally Posted by submale4871 View Post
I wore a chastity belt for 6 months WITHOUT ANY RELEASE by way of the penis... then I was let out for just 1 day to have several orgasms (I think it was 5 or 6 orgasm) then re-locked back into it for 1 1/2 years. It nearly drove me to the brink of insanity. All you think is sex sex sex and MORE sex.. Everything was sexual.... I wore a William Jones adjustable CB. It was taken off for cleaning 2X's a week. If I had to go to the Dr. my DOMME went with me to ensure I would NOT touch myself. I have a major problem with masturbation and believe it or not I was the one who asked for this treatment of total denial. IF someone has the keys they can UNlock themselves whenever they wish, but when you have a keyholder and the CB is VERY secure you can NOT be let out to go whack off.

My DOMME used a strapon on me so that I would NOT get prostate cancer at my request. She just got TOO sadistic for me to handle. She installed a shock dog collar around my balls and it hurt like a real SOB.
Old 09-20-2011, 06:08 AM
Senior Kink Talk Member
Straight - Male - Switch

Jkkicker is on a distinguished road
Unhappy

Looks like it will be twelve days for me!
Old 09-27-2011, 01:34 PM
Kinky Newbie
Straight - Male - Switch

curionenj is on a distinguished road
Default Milk Spilling Ceremony

This Friday I will have been locked in metal for three weeks and two days. That's the longest I've ever gone. Needless to day, I'm ready to cum.
Old 09-28-2011, 07:14 AM
Kinky Newbie
Bisexual - Male - Switch

vitus is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to vitus

Quote:
Originally Posted by curionenj View Post
This Friday I will have been locked in metal for three weeks and two days. That's the longest I've ever gone. Needless to day, I'm ready to cum.
Are you going to post pics?
Old 04-11-2013, 12:00 PM
Kinky Newbie
Straight - Male - Slave

AKinkyslave is on a distinguished road

Longest ive been locked for is 6 days,after 5 days i really felt like i wanted to take it off so i put the key in the post and mailed it to myself which took another day or so but id try it there's always that kinky risk of the key getting lost in the post
Old 04-17-2013, 10:13 PM
Kinky Newbie
Bisexual - Male - Slave

subby88 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to subby88

been 11 days and I keep gettin wood and thats pressing against the cage without mercy
Old 05-12-2013, 12:25 AM
Kinky Newbie

isi100 is on a distinguished road

Finally, my Mistress has decided to leave me chastity until July 1, with a milking with my cage and in the presence of his girlfriend.

Tags
chastity, fem dom, orgasm denial